Chapter 17

Mino P.O.V

When I turned around I saw Lee Jin walking towards me. "Hello, chocolate." I said with a smile. I saw everyone giving us weird look. "What, I call Lee Jin chocolate because her eyes remind me of chocolate." I said. Then they all nodded, then we walked in. "So, Chocolate do you need someone to walk you down to studio or do you think you can get there yourself?" I asked her. "I think I can get there myself." she said. "Okay then see you later." I said then walked off. I didn't go very far because I knew she wasn't going to get there by herself. So I followed her around to make sure she doesn't get lost. After ten minutes, she finally made to the recording studio. Then I left.

Lee Jin P.O.V

'I finally made it, yes!' I thought to myself doing a happy dance. Before I went in, it felt like someone was following. So I looked around and saw Mino walking down the hallway. Then I smiled.  I walked in the studio and saw Myung Dae sleeping on the floor. I walked over to him and poked him in his tummy. He finally woke up. "Hey, Lee Jin when did you get here?" he asked. "A few minutes ago." I said. "Okay, let's get started." he said. We practiced for about 2 hours. It was hot, I wanted to take off my hat, but then everyone would see these ugly stitches. So I kept the hat on. 'I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.' I thought to myself. I waved goodbye to Myung Dae, then left to go to my singing lessons. Before I could get Taeyang had stopped me. "Lee Jin, YG called us to his office, but before we go we have to get Mino." Taeyang said. "Okay." I said. We picked up then walked to YG office. When walked in I stopped, my smile left my face. I started shaking out of fear. My father was here. 'Why is he here?' I thought to myself "What wrong Lee Jin? Mino asked me but couldn't answer, I was too scared. 'Why is he here?'

Okay this was a short chapter. But I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye peoples.