lChapter 43

Seungri P.O.V
When I woke, I felt something heavy on my back and something was under my stomach. 'Okay, I can guess Lee Jin was under me, bit who is on my back.' I thought to myself. I tried looking around to get up, but I couldn't and I couldn't see the other members that fell asleep in my room cause it was too dark. After awhile, Youngbae hyung got up. "Hyung." I whispered so I didn't wake the others. He turned and looked at me. "Hyung, can you tell who is on my back?" I asked. "I think it's Jiyong, but it's hard to tell since it's dark." He said. "Where's Lee Jin?" He asked. "I think she's under me and it hurts." I said. Then someone else got off the bed. "Good morning hyung." Youngbae hyung said. 'I guess Seung Hyun hyung is awake.' I thought to myself. Then Seung Hyun hyung opened the window curtains and it was really sunny outside, but as soon as he opened them, the others somewhat woke up. The others got off the bed and Jiyong hyung got off my back. When he got off, my back was killing me. I felt something slid from under me and on to the floor. I looked down and saw Lee Jin on the floor. "Wow, Seungri produced a Shorty too." Seung Hyun hyung said. We all just gave a weird look. "Don't give that look." He said then left. Lee Jin stood up stared at us with a blank look on her face. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked. "Hey, I think she's still sleep." Daesung hyung said. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because Nick would be awake if Lee Jin was awake." He said. "How do you know that?" Youngbae hyung asked. "Because Shin told me one day while we were talking, that when Lee Jin wakes up, Nick will too." Daesung hyung said. We nodded and then looked back at Lee Jin. "Hey guys, come here." Seung Hyun hyung said. We walked out the room and looked at the table. There were empty containers, bags, cups, and bowls on the floor. Nick was asleep on the table, and Shin was asleep on the couch. "Hey, didn't Shin go home last night?" I asked. They all nodded and we walked over to Shin to wake him up. Before I could put my hand on him to wake him up, he sat up and looked at us. "Good morning." Shin said while rubbing his eyes. "What're you doing over here, didn't you go home last night?" I asked. "Yeah I went home last night, but then Nick called me cause he was lonely, so I brought snacks and food to eat, I'm surprised you guys didn't hear us, we were really loud." He said. "Did you have to leave a huge mess?" Jiyong hyung asked. "Sorry." Shin said then looked at his wrist that had a watch on it. "Well would ya look at the time, I gotta go, me and Mi Cha are going to the mall, see ya." He said then left on the door really quick. "He just escaped from work." Seung Hyun hyung said. "Hey Seungri, come here." He said. I walked over to him and he put his arm over me shoulder. "Wanna do something fun?" He asked holding up a marker. I nodded knowing what we are about to do. We walked back into my room and Lee Jin was laying on the bed. We walked over to her and took the cap off of our markers. We started drawing on her face. After we were done, we took a picture then left.

Lee Jin P.O.V
When I woke up, I brushed me teeth like always and went to the kitchen. I saw Nick sitting on the table, Jiyong Oppa and Youngbae in the kitchen, and Daesung, Seungri Oppa and Seung Hyun sitting in the living room on the couch. I looked at Nick and he stared at me, then he busted out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. He didn't answer because he couldn't stop laughing. I looked at Jiyong Oppa and Youngbae and started laughing too. "Why're you guys laughing too?" I asked. Then I went to the living room to ask if I had something on my face, but they didn't answer either, so I walked into the bathroom again to look in the mirror and saw that my face had been drawn on. I saw fake glasses drawn on, a puppy on my forehead and on my left cheek said TOP was here and on the right said Panda Oppa was here. I walked out the bathroom and stared at Seungri Oppa and Bingu TOP. They looked up at me and stopped laughing. "Hyung did it, it was his idea." Seungri Oppa said. "Way to throw me under the bus." Bingu TOP said hitting Seungri Oppa in the back of his head. "I think you both should apologize, since you both drew on her face!" Jiyong Oppa yelled from the kitchen. "Okay." Seungri Oppa said. "Lee Jin, I apologize for drawing on your face." Seungri Oppa said. I looked at Bingu TOP and he looked at me. "What, I don't wanna apologize." He said turning away and crossing is arms. "Why?" I asked. "Because, so far Daesung and Seungri has produced a Shorty and before you know it I'll be the only one that hasn't produced a Shorty." He said. "I don't understand, I don't see what that has to do with you apologizing, Jiyong Oppa, I think the Bingu has gone crazy." I said. "It makes perfect sense." He said. "No it doesn't, just apologize." I said. "No." He said. He stood up and started walking away. "Hey, you have to apologize." I said. "No." He said. I started chasing him around the house. Soon, Oreo and Brownie came out of the room they were in and started chasing the Bingu around the house too. After while somehow, I got him in a corner. We both are breathing hard and walked closer to him. "What're you going to do Shorty?" He asked. "I'm gonna make you apologize." I said with a smirk on my face. I kept walking towards Bingu, his back was now against the wall. I walked up to him and poked his stomach. "What was that?" He asked. "I poked you." I said. Then he got off the wall and walked away. I followed him to his room and kept poking him. "Stop it will you." He said whining. "Not until you apologize." I said. "Okay fine, I'm sorry for drawing on your face." He said. "Thank you, now was that so hard." I said laying down on his bed. "Yes, it was very difficult." He said laying down on top of me. "Get off of me, your heavy." I said then the others walked in. "Dog pile on Jin!" Nick said. They started getting on top of TOP. Haha, I made a joke. "No, you guys are heavy get off!" I yelled, then Oreo and Brownie ran in and got on the very top. "Not you guys too." I said. I tried to get from under them, but it didn't work. "Hey, what're we going to be doing today after we film the solo sences for Loser?" I asked after I gave up on trying to get free. "Mi Cha is going to teach me about computers." Seungri Oppa said. "Me, Youngbae and Jiyong are going to the mall." Seung Hyun said. I waited for Daesung to say something, but he didn't. "What about you Daesung Oppa?" I asked. "I don't have anything to do today." He said. "Why're you calling Daesung Oppa now?" Seung Hyun complained. "Because, I don't have to worry about my face being drawn on while I'm sleeping." I said. "Well call me Oppa too." Seung Hyun whined. "No, I don't wanna." I said. Then he started tickling me. "Hahaha, okay, okay, stop tickling me Seung Hyun Oppa." I said while laughing. "Thank you, now was that so hard." He said. "Yes, so very difficult." I said and everyone chuckled. The others finally got off except Seung Hyun. "Why're you still on my back?" I asked. "Because you're a comfortable pillow." He said. "What, do I look like a pillow to you?" I asked. He sat up and so did I. He looked at me and rubbed his chin like he had a beard. "Yes, you look like a comfy pillow." He said. "No I don't, I look like me." I said then laid back down. "You're right you look like my little sister Lee Jin, do you know her?" He asked. "Yes, I'm the little sister you call Lee Jin." I said. "Oh yeah, you are my little sister and you're now my pillow too." He said laying down on my again. I just chuckled.