Chapter 29

Jin Woo P.O.V
"Hey, B.I, Bobby." I said. "Hi, where the others?" B.I asked. "Who's the kid?"Bobby asked. "Well, the others went to go get dinner, and this is Big Bang's little sister." I said. "When did Big Bang get a little sister?" B.I asked. Then I walked over to Lee Jin. "Can I tell them?" I asked her. She just nodded. "Well, Taeyang found her on the streets, and she had wounds on her, so they took her in." I said. "Why was she on the streets?" B.I asked. "Because she ran away from her abusive father." I said. "Hi, I'm B.I." he said. "I'm Lee Jin." she said with a smile. "I'm Bobby." he said. Then they sat next to her. 'I think they'll get along well.' I thought to myself.

B.I P.O.V
"So Lee Jin, what  are you good at?" I asked her.  "I run track, I can play the trumpet and cello, Im good at cooking and baking, and I box." she said with a smile. Then the rest of Winner walked in with Chinese food. "Hi B.I, Bobby." Mino said. Then I saw Taehyun with a huge bruise on his cheek. "Hey Taehyun what happened to your face?" I asked. "I had a boxing match with Lee Jin and lost, I couldn't even get a hit on her." he said. "I have the match recorded on my phone." Jin Woo said. He passed me his phone and me and Bobby watched it. "That's amazing Lee Jin." Bobby said. "Hey you guys, come and eat before Lee Jin eats it all." Seung Yoon said. Then we rushed to get some food. After we were done, we sat in the living room and talked. "Lee Jin, you're a trainee at YG?" Bobby asked. "How come we didn't know about this?" I asked. "Oh yeah, Lee Jin how are Mi Cha and Shin doing?" Mino asked. "They're doing fine." she said. "Wait, how do you guys know Blue Moon?" I asked. "They're my older siblings." she said. "Are you a fan of them?" she asked.

Lee Jin P.O.V
"Yeah, they're both are so good at rapping and singing." B.I said. "Yeah, but I can never tell them apart." Bobby said. "I can." B.I said. "Yeah, that's because you have a crush on Mi Cha." Bobby said. "No I don't!" B.I yelled while blushing. We all started laughing. "Hey Mino, can I borrow your phone real quick?" I asked. He nodded and handed me his phone. I searched for a picture Shin and Mi Cha. "Hey B.I, since you can tell them apart, which is which." I said. "Don't say it out loud though." I said. He just nodded. "Okay." he said. Then I showed Bobby. Then I showed everyone else. "Okay, B.I which one do you think was Mi Cha?" I asked. "She was on the right." he said. Everyone else said the left. "B.I was correct." I said. Then gave Mino his phone back. "Lee Jin, let's hear you speak the other languages you were talking about yesterday." Seung Hoon said. "Okay." I said. "Hi, my name is Lee Jin, nice to meet you." I said in English. "Hi, my name is Lee Jin, nice to meet you." I said in German. "Hi, my name is Lee Jin, nice to meet you." I said in Japanese. "Wow Lee Jin, that's cool." Bobby said. "Let's watch a movie." Seung Hoon said. We all nodded. We watched a Japanese movie called Usagi Drop. "Hey, this is an anime, so they made a live action movie of it." I said. They were all staring at me. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yep." Mino said. "Sorry." I apologized. Then we watched the movie and fell asleep.

Well that's the chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and comment. Bye V.I.P/Innercircle/ IKON fan Peoples.