Chapter 30

G-dragon P.O.V
When we finished practice, I called Mino to tell him we were done. "Hello." I heard a familiar voice that wasn't Mino. "Bobby, why are you answering Mino's phone, and where's he?" I asked him. "Because they're sleep, do want me to wake him up?" He asked. "Yeah, wake him up."  I said. A few minutes later, someone picked up the phone. "Hi G-dragon, what's up." He said sleepyly. "We're done could you bring her home." I said. "Sure." He said then hung up.

Mino P.O.V
"Lee Jin, it's time to go." I said shaking her. "Okay, I'm getting up." she said sleepyly. Then she got up, but her eyes were still closed. Then ran into a wall. After that, I think she woke up. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said rubbing your head. "Well, put your shoes on, so we can go." I said. "Alright captain." she said, I just chuckled. "Alright, lets go." she said, then we left. We walked there. When we go there, Taeyang was waiting outside. "Hi Taeyang." I said. Lee Jin ran up to him and hugged him. "Well, bye Lee Jin." I said then left.

Time skip a day before the showcase.

Lee Jin P.O.V
When I walked into the dance studio, I saw Myung Dae sleeping like always. 'Why is he always sleeping.' I thought to myself. I walked over to him, and woke him up. We only practiced for 30 minutes. Then I went to singing lessons. I've gotten used to Taeyang's harsh training. We only practiced for 30 minutes too. "How come practice is so short today?" I asked him. "It's a secret." Taeyang said. "Okay." I said then left. I went to the dance studio to practice some more. Then I sat down by the mirror and fell asleep.

B.I P.O.V
I saw Lee Jin walk into the dance studio. I went to the door and saw her dancing and sing to Ringa Linga. After she was done, she sat down by the mirror, and fell asleep. 'Wow, she awesome.' I thought to myself. Then I walked in. "Hey Lee Jin, get up you're going to catch a cold if you down here." I said shaking her. Then she finally woke up. "Hi B.I, when did you get here?" she asked sleepyly. "Just now." I said. Then her stomach growled. "Come on let's go eat." I said. She gtabed her stuff, then my hand, then we left. "Hey, what's in that bag of yours?" I asked her. "My lyrics notebook, a picture of my family, and my story-" she stopped in mid sentence. "Okay, you have promise not to tell anyone, this is between you and me." she said seriously, but it hard to take her seriously with food all over her face. "Okay, I promise." I said. "It's my story notebook. I like to write stories when I'm bored." she said. "Can I read one?" I asked her. Her face started glowing with happiness. "Sure." she said, then handed me a thick red notebook. It was kind of heavy. I read a few chapters. "This is good Lee Jin." I said. "Thanks, remember to keep it a secret." she said. After she was done, she had gotten more food on her face. "Lee Jin, you have food all over your face." I said cleaning her face off. "Thanks." she said with a smile. Me and Lee Jin talked a lot for a long time. By the time we were done talking, it was 9:00. Then I saw Sungri walk into the cafeteria. "Lee Jin, it's time to go." He said. "Okay, bye B.I." she said waving. "Bye Lee Jin." I said. 'She's so adorable.' I thought to myself. 'But I wonder, how can she smile so brightly, when she has had such a hard life.' I thought to myself.

Sungri P.O.V
"So Lee Jin, are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked her. "Yep." she said. "So little sister, what do you want for dinner?" I asked her. "I think we should have pasta." she said. "Pasta, seafood pasta?" I asked her. "Yes." she said. "Alright little sister, let's go tell the others." I said. We walked to the dance studio, and I saw everyone ready to go. "So what're we having for dinner?" Daesung asked. "Lee Jin said that we should have seafood pasta." I said. "Well let's go." G-dragon said. Then we left. We went to a seafood restaurant. When we got there, we were able to get a private room, so we wouldn't interrupted by fans. Lee Jin ordered a huge plate of seafood pasta, compared to her plate, our plates small. "Hey Lee Jin, can you catch things in your mouth?" I asked her. Then I picked some shrimp off my plate. "Open your mouth." I said. Then I threw it and she caught it in her mouth.  Then I picked up a tomato and threw it. This time it didn't get to Lee Jin, it knocked over G-dragon's drink, and his drink landed on him. "Oops, sorry." I said. Then he picked up a tomato, and threw it at me. It knocked my drink over, then picked up some more food and threw it. Now we have a food fight.

Time skip at home

Daesung P.O.V
When we got home, we were all laughing at Sungri and G-dragon. "Lee Jin, who are you going with tonight?" I asked. "You." she said giving me a hug. "We should go to bed now, your showcase is tomorrow." I said, then we went to bed. When I woke it was 8:00. We all had to be at YG at 9:00. So I woke up Lee Jin, then she woke everyone else up. Then we left. When we got there, we had half an hour before the showcase, so we went to the cafeteria for breakfast. After we ate, it was almost time for the showcase. A stylist and makeup artist came to get Lee Jin. Then we went to the dance studio were the showcase will be at. When we got there, 2Ne1, winner, IKON, and some others were there too. Then Lee Jin walked in. "Good morning Lee Jin." YG said. "Good morning." she said bowing. "What are you going to be singing today?" he asked. "Ringa Linga by Taeyang." she said. Then she started. After she was done, everyone looked amazed. Then YG complemented her, and told very small thing to work on.

Lee Jin P.O.V
After YG was done talking to me, I started leaving. "Lee Jin hold on for a second." YG said. "Do you want to debut as a solo artist of debut as a member of Big Bang?"

Well that's the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and comment. Bye V.I.P/Innercircle/IKON fan peoples.