chapter 13

Before I start the chapter, last chapter it says that Lee Jin birthday is in October, well that is wrong it is actually November 4th. I accidentally published it. Well that's it, now please enjoy the chapter.

Taeyang P.O.V

We all left the house around 9:10 and we made it to the building around 9:20. We walked to YG office. "Good morning Lee Jin are you ready for your training?" he asked her. "Yes.". Lee Jin said. "Good, you'll will practicing for a month, then you will have a showcase so I can see how far you've come along. YG said.(A/N:I hope that made any sense.)  We walked out of the office and walked down to the dance studio so Lee Jin will know where it is so she doesn't get lost. "See you later Lee Jin." I said we all said our good byes and left.

Lee Jin P.O.V

After the guys left I met my dance instructor, his name Myung dae. "So Lee Jin what song are you going to do for the showcase?" he asked me. "I'm not sure." I said. "Well, then how about you do a song by a member from Big Bang." he said. "Okay." I said. So for about 30 minutes we listened to Big Bang songs. "Do you know which song you're doing now?" he asked me. "Yep, I'm going to do Ringa Linga." I said. "Cool, well let's get started with the dance." he said. We worked on the dance for about 30 minutes. Then it was time to go to my singing lessons. I walked out of the studio. 'G-dragon said he was going to take me to my next lesson, where is he.' I thought to myself. 10 minutes later I decided to try and get there myself. I walked around for about 10 minutes and I ended up in the cafeteria and I saw a group of 5 boys. I walked over to them to ask them for directions. "Um, excuse me can you help me get to the recording studio?" I ask them.

That's the end of this chapter. It's kinda short. Anyway please vote and comment. BYES PEOPLES.