Chapter 3

Okay before I start the chapter, I have a question do you guys think that I should change the title of this story? If you do then tell me in the comments.There is a picture of Lee Jin now imagine her as a 10 year old. Now on with the story.

Taeyang P.O.V
'Lee Jin is so talented. I wonder what else she is good at.' I thought to myself. "So-" as I was about to say something a noise interrupted me. It was the sound of a stomach growling. Then we all looked at Lee Jin. "Time for breakfast!" Daesung said loudly. He went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. After he finished making breakfast, we all sat down at the table and ate. Then I heard sniffling I looked up and saw Lee Jin crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked worried.

Lee Jin P.O.V

After we were done laughing, my face fell into a frown. I looked down and started crying. "Why are you crying?" I heard Taeyang asked me. 'Should I tell them? Yeah I'll tell them." I thought to myself. "It's just, that it has been 3 years since I've been able sit down, laugh, and have meal with other people." I said crying. "Lee Jin, just how long have you been on the street?" TOP asked me. "For 2 years." I told him."Why were you on the streets for so long?"TOP asked."Because I ran away from home." I said as I calmed down a little. "Why?" TOP asked me. "Because he abused me, and touch me in wrong places,after my mom died 4 years ago." I said to him about to cry.

TOP P.O.V

After I asked her questions, I started to get angry. Then I asked one last important question."Lee Jin, how old are you?" I asked. "I'm 10 years old." She told me. 'What kind of person would do such a thing.
Third person P.O.V

Everyone in Big Bang looked angry. Then they all walked over to Lee Jin , and hugged her. Lee Jin had a surprised look on her face, and then hugged them back. "Don't worry Lee Jin, we'll protect you. Nothing bad will ever happen to you again, we promise." G-dragon said.

Okay that's the end of this chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye peoples.