Chapter 21

Before I start the chapter I want to thank you guys for reading my story. I really appreciate it. Now on with story.

Lee Jin P.O.V

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "Taeyang contacted us, saying that you were in the hospital." Shine said. "So how're you feeling?" Mi Cha asked me. "I feel fine, except my ribs hurt." I said. "Well, get well soon." they said in sync. I will never understand how they do that. "So, how did the filming go?" I asked them. "It went well." they said. We talked for a little while. "Well, it time for us to go." Shine said. "Okay, bye." I said. "Bye, Lee Jin." they said, then they kissed my cheeks. "Take care of her." I heard Mi Cha say to the other guys. "Lee Jin who do you want to stay with you tonight?" Taeyang asked. "Um, TOP." I said. Then they all left, except TOP. "You know what?" TOP asked. "What." I said. "I'm starving, wanna go to the cafeteria to get some food?" TOP asked. "Sure." I said. Then TOP helped me up and out of the bed, it hurt so much. When we got to the cafeteria people were staring at us. "Hey TOP, why're there people staring at us, do they want our food?" I asked him. "Haha, no they're staring, probably cause they noticed that I'm part of big bang. Big bang is famous, remember." he said. "Oh yeah." I said as we sat down. "TOP, when I'm released from the hospital, can we go to my house to pick up stuff I left when I ran away?" I asked.

TOP P.O.V

"Sure." I said. "Thanks." she said. "No problem." I said. I noticed Lee Jin had food all over her face. "Lee Jin, you're such a messy eater." I said wiping off her face. "Thanks." she said with a smile. "So, Lee Jin how would like for us to adopt you?

Well that's the chapter, sorry for the short chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye V.I.P/ Innercircle Peoples