Chapter 39

Lee Jin P.O.V
When I woke up, I felt something crushing me. 'Where am I at?' I thought to myself. 'Okay, where did I go to sleep at last night, um, uh. Oh it was in Taeyang's room. Why am I under him?' I thought to myself. "Hey Taeyang, get off of me, you're heavy." I said, but he didn't move. I started moving trying to get from under him, but it didn't work. I tried a few more times but after awhile, I just gave up. "I guess I'm going back to sleep."

TOP P.O.V
When I woke up, I felt something under me. I sat up and saw Lee Jin laying where I was laying. 'Didn't she go to sleep in Taeyang's room?' I thought to myself. " Shorty, move out of my spot." I said. "Why're you in Taeyang's room?" Shorty asked. "I'm not in his room, you're in my room." I said. "Oh, why were you laying on me?" She asked. "Because, you burrowed yourself under me." I said. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's 8:00, so we should get up." I said. Then we got up and left the room. After we brushed our teeth, we went to the kitchen. I got my bowl down then looked down at Lee Jin. "Do you want me to get your bowl down or do you want to try to get it down yourself?" I asked. "I'm going to get it myself." She said. "Okay." I said backing up.

Lee Jin P.O.V
"Okay, I got this." I said to myself. I started reaching for the bowls. I kept reaching and kept getting close to grabbing a bowl but I couldn't get them. "Okay Shorty, you're still to short to reach it." TOP said. "I almost had it, you saw that I almost had it, that means I'm growing." I said. "Yeah, I saw." He said. Then he poured me a bowl of cereal and we ate in silence. "Hey, lets see who can finish there bowl of cereal first." I said. "Okay, what if you lose?" He asked. "I'll have to eat a big bowl of strawberry ice cream, but if you lose you have to eat a big bowl of chocolate ice cream." I said. "Okay, I accept your challenge." He said. "Okay, on your mark, get set, go." I said then we started. I looked up a few times to see if TOP had put his bowl down. He didn't so I kept eating my cereal. I looked up again for the last time and saw that TOP had finished and he was looking at me. 'I lost.' I thought to myself. "How could an awesome person, like me, lose!" I yelled. Then the other guys came out of their rooms. "What's all the yelling for?" Jiyong asked. "Lee Jin's mad that she lost and now she has to eat a big bowl of strawberry ice cream." TOP said with a smirk. I just put my head down on the table. "Well you two are going to go to the store and get the thing on this list." Jiyong said handing me the paper. "Okay, we'll be back soon." TOP said. Then we got and walked to the door. "Wait, you guys should get out of your pajamas." Youngbae said. "Ah." Me and TOP said at the same time. Then we went to go change. After five minutes, we were ready, then we left.

TOP P.O.V
"So, what do we need to get from the store?" I asked Lee Jin, but she didn't answer. "Hey shorty, what do we need to get from the store?" I asked again in case she didn't her me. She didn't say anything, she just gave me the list then got out of the car. "Hey Shorty, wait for me." I said getting out the car trying to catch up with her. When I caught up with her, I looked at her. "Hey, are you mad cause you lost?" I asked her. She didn't answer, she just looked up at me then looked forward again. "Ah, so you're giving me the silent treatment, cute." I said putting a hand on her head, but she smacked my hand away. We got in the store and started getting what we needed. "Hey Shorty, lets split up so we can hurry back home." I said. I tore half of the paper and gave it her. "This is what you need to get, then meet me in the frozen food section." I said. Shorty just nodded then she left. I looked at the list to see what we needed, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Shin standing behind me. "What's up." Shin said. "Nothing, me and Shorty are shopping." I said. "Where is she?" He asked. "We had split up so we could hurry up and get home quickly." I said. "Are you crazy." He said trying not to yell. "What, I know she has a bad sense of direction, but she shouldn't get lost in a small grocery store like this." I said. "That's not the problem, our dad was bailed out of jail recently and I don't want him to find her by herself." He said, then we heard a scream that sounded like Lee Jin. We started running to where the screaming was coming from. When we got there, we saw a man on the floor and Lee Jin breathing really hard. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked her. She just nodded. 'Is she still giving me the silent treatment?' I thought to myself. "Lee Jin what happened?" Shin asked. "That man said I should go with him so we could have fun but I said no, then he tried pulling me with him, so I screamed and flipped him." She said. Then Shin walked over to me and hit me in my arm. "Ow!" I yelled. "Don't let Lee Jin be by herself when she is out with you guys." Shin said. "Okay." I said then Shin left. We finished getting everything on the list then we left. "Lee Jin, are you really ignoring me because you lost or is there another reason?" I asked. "No, I'm not actually mad, I'm just irritated." She said. "That you lost?" I asked. "Yes, I don't lose very often." She said. "I can tell." I said. When we got home, I saw Mi Cha, Shin, and a girl I haven't seen before. "What took you guys so long?" Seungri asked. "It didn't take them long, you're just inpatient." Shin said. "Hey, you're the one who braided my hair." Lee Jin said. "Yes, my name is Jenny, nice to see you again." Jenny said. "She's my girlfriend." Jiyong said. "Well, lets go practice now." Lee Jin said. Then we left.