Chapter 41

Lee Jin P.O.V
'What should I name them?' I thought to myself. "Lee Jin, get dressed, we gotta go film our music video." Youngbae said. "Okay." I said. I put the kitten and puppy down and got up. I saw the kitten and the puppy followed me. I went to Daesung's room and got dressed. "Hey Lee Jin, you want some cookies?" Daesung asked. I just nodded my head. He gave me some oreos, then I realized something. "I know what I'm going to name the kitten." I said. "What's the name?" Nick asked. "The kitten's name is going to Oreo." I said. "What about the puppy?" Shin asked. "Brownie." I said. "Come on guys, lets go." Jiyong Oppa said. We all walked out and Oreo and Brownie followed. I picked them and got in the van outside the house.

Shin P.O.V
"Nick, is there a place that you want to go?" I asked. "At the moment no, but I do need your help." Nick said. "With what?" I asked. "I plan on auditioning for JYP entertainment as an actor." He said. "Okay." I said.

Lee Jin P.O.V
We got into the van, and I saw Myung Dae in the driver seat. While we were riding on our way to the set, Brownie wouldn't stay still, he kept moving. He jumped out of my arms and went to Seung Hyun. "He so small." He said. Then Seung Hyun kept bringing Brownie close to his and Brownie kept licking Seung Hyun's nose. While Seung Hyun was playing with Brownie, Oreo got down and cuddled up to Jiyong Oppa. We got to the film set and we all got off including Brownie and Oreo. We were walking on set to meet the director, and I was super nervous. Then I felt a hand on my head, I saw it was Seung Hyun. I don't know why, but whenever I'm nervous, Seung Hyun will pet me on the head and I would calm down a bit. 'Am I turning into a pup just like the nickname Bobby gave me. When we got to the director, he told us what we needed to do. We're filming for our song Loser. My scenes involved adults yelling at me all the time and I get tired of it and leave the house. We all had individual scenes, but we filmed the music video first. While filming my part, I made mistakes like trip over stuff, but the director didn't get mad, he said it worked with the video. After we finished, the director said that we would record the individual scenes tomorrow. After we changed our clothes, I got Brownie and Oreo and we got in the van and left. "Hey while we're out can we get cat and dog food?" I asked. "Yeah." Jiyong Oppa said. "Hey Myung Dae, can you stop by the pet store?" I asked Myung Dae. "Sure." He said. When we got to the store Youngbae and I got out. "What kind of dog and cat food do we buy?" I asked Youngbae. "I don't know, let's ask someone that works here." We started looking for someone that worked here, but the place was basically empty. "Where's everybody?" Youngbae asked. "Maybe someone ate them." I said. "What, why?" He asked sounding confused. "Maybe that person who ate everybody was really hungry." I said. "Why didn't they just go to the store?" He asked. "How am I supposed to know, maybe you should eat a human then you can become friends with whatever ate the other people and then we can get some dog and cat food and then leave before I get eaten." I said. "But I'm not a cannibal." He said. "What's a cannibal?" I asked. "It's when the same animal eats the same animal that the animal is, I think that made sense." Youngbae said. Then I heard a door opening on the back. The foot steps got closer and louder. "Hey, maybe it's the monster that ate everyone." I said. "I don't think I'm, I mean do I look like a monster." The person said. We saw a man with red hair and a nice smile. "Oh, um, s-sorry." I said. 'Ew, why am I stuttering, I don't like it.' I thought to myself. "Excuse me miss, are you alright?" The man asked. "Uh, y-yes." I said stuttering again.

Youngbae P.O.V
I watched Lee Jin stutter and blush every time the man would speak to her. 'Is Lee Jin okay, she's acting really strange.' I thought to myself. After few minutes of thinking I figured out why she was acting like this. I chuckled at the thought. "Youngbae, come here and pay for this." Lee Jin said in a low voice and a very red face. I chuckled while walking over to them. While paying, I glanced at his name tag, his name is Jun. After paying, we said goodbye then left. While walking to the van, I decided to mess with Lee Jin since I don't do it often. "Lee Jin and Jun, sitting in the tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g." I said. Her face turned a bright red. "W-what're you talking?" She asked trying to play it off cool like she didn't know what I was talking about. "I saw the was you looked every time Jun looked at you or talked to you, you looked so adorable." I said. "Whatever, he's too old for me anyway." She said. Then we got back in the van and headed home. While heading home, Oreo went sleep on Jiyong's head and Brownie fell asleep Seung Hyun Hyung's shoulder. We all chuckled at the cute scene and took a picture. When we got, we thanked manager Myung Dae for driving us home. He left and we walked into the house. When we got inside, we saw Shin on the floor and Nick on top of Shin with am angry look in his eyes. 'What's going on?'

Okay that's the end of this chapter. I know the chapter is short, but I'm tired and I wanted this chapter published before sleeping. Anyway please vote, comment and follow. Bye V.I.P/INNERCIRCLE/BLACKJACKS/IKONFANS