Chapter 23

Lee Jin P.O.V

After talking about the show, we got into an argument about which characters were better, Natsu or Gajeel. "I'm back." Daesung said with his hands filled with food. "What were you guys arguing about?" Daesung asked. "Which character is better, Natsu or Gajeel." Min Mi said. After we were done Min Mi had to leave. "Well I have to get going too, see you later Lee Jin." Daesung said. "Yeah, see you later. I said. "Oh yeah before I forget, who do you want to with you tonight?" Daesung asked. "Sungri." I said, then he left. 'I guess I'll take a nap.' I thought to myself. Then I laid down and closed my eyes.

Sungri P.O.V 

"Her Sungri, Lee Jin said that she wants you to stay with her tonight." Daesung said. "Okay." I said. Then I left to go visit Lee Jin. When I got to her room, she was sleep, so I just sat down next to the bed. Then one of the twins walked in. "Hey, so, I don't mean to be rude, but which one are you?" I asked. "Haha, it's okay, I'm Shin." he said with a smile. Then I felt my cheeks heat up a little.'He looks so much like a girl. Cut it out Sungri, he's a boy.' I thought to myself. "So, how's Lee Jin doing?" he asked. "S-she's doing fine." I said. 'Why am I stuttering.' I thought to myself. "That's good, does enjoy living with you guys?" he asked. "Yeah I think she enjoys it. She is a trainee atnYG entertainment right now." I said looking down. "I can't even look him in the eyes without blushing, what the freak.' I thought to myself. "Really, that's good, she always wanted to be famous, I thought her dreams would disappear after our mom died." he said quietly. "If you don't mind me asking, how did your mom die?" I asked. "No, it's fine, well me and Mi Cha were trainees at the time, and our mom was raising Lee Jin by herself, because our dad worked all the time. Well, one night the house caught on fire. Lee Jin was able to get out but our mother wasn't able to." he said. "Let's get off this topic, I know you're good at rapping, but what else are you good at?" I asked. "I run track, well we all three of run track, but my specialty is long distance, I can sing, I can play the violin, trumpet, and bass, cheering people up, and mixed martial arts." he said with a smile. As soon as he did that my heart started racing. 'Whats with me.' I thought to myself. Then I saw Mi Cha walk in. "Hi, Mi Cha." Shin said. I just waved. "So Mi Cha, I know you're good at singing and rapping what else are you good at?" I asked her. "Well I run track, but my specialty is short distance and field events, making people laugh, playing the harp, violin, piano, cello, karate." she said with a smile, but my face didn't heat up and my heart didn't speed up either. 'What's going on!' I thought to myself. "I'm good at boxing." we heard Lee Jin say sleepyly. "Oh yeah, we forgot you boxed." they said in sync. 'Wow, how do they do that.' I thought to myself in amazement. "Have you guys ever won?" I asked them. "Yeah, me and Mi Cha have won almost every tournament we would enter, then Lee Jin, she always won, she would turn into a beast when she entered the ring." Shin said. Then Mi Cha showed a video of Lee Jin boxing. "This is Lee Jin first official match." Shin said. "So she has had unofficial matches?" I asked. "Well kinda, she use to get into fights a lot." Shin said. "I didn't start then, it's just apparently I would glare at people without noticing it." Lee Jin said. "Well, me and Mi Cha have to go, we are starring in new drama, and we have to go to the cast meeting." Shin said. (A/N: Okay I think it's called a cast meeting. If it's not please tell me.) Then he walked up to me whispered in my ear. "Keep Lee Jin safe please." he said. After they left I was blushing so hard. 'I think I'm sick.' I thought to myself. Then I looked Lee Jin, she was grinning at me. "What is it?" I asked. "You like my brother, don't you." she said. "No I don't, what makes you say that?" I asked her. "Because every time would get close to you, you would blush like crazy." she said. "Okay fine, so what." I admitted. "I think Shin likes you too." she said. "Why do you say that?" I asked her. "Because, Shin doesn't talk a lot around people he doesn't really know, unless in front of the camera, or with his stylist, or with his family, or close friends, and he doesn't get all close to people, like he did with you." she said. "Well I'm about to take another nap." she said. "Wait, but you just woke up." I said. "I haven't been able to sleep well lately, because I've been having nightmares." she said. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her. She just shook her, then fell asleep. 'Wow, she falls asleep quick.' I thought to myself. 'Does shin really like me?' I thought to myself. Then I fell asleep.

Shin P.O.V

"Mi Cha, I think I'm in love." I said. "With who?" she asked me. "With Sungri." I said. "What do you like about him?" she asked. "Cause, he's adorable like a panda." I said looking at her, and all she did was smile.

Lee Jin P.O.V

When I woke up, the sun was going down. I tried to get off the bed to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't get up. When down at my legs, Sungri was on my legs. "Hey, Sungri wake up!" I said loudly. He woke up,buy he was still on my legs. "Can you please get off my legs? You're heavy." I said. "Oh, sorry Lee-" he stopped talking when I ran into the bathroom. When I walked out I was almost to the bed, but I tripped over my own two feet. "Lee Jin how can you be so good at dancing, yet you're so clumsy." Sungri said while helping me up. "I'm so hungry, wanna go to the cafeteria?" I asked him. "Sure." he said. Then we left. When we got there, the same thing that happened last night, happened tonight, everyone was staring at us, but this time I ignored them. After we ate we went back to bed. "Good night, Lee Jin." he said as kissed my cheek. "Good night Sungri."

Well that's the end of the chapter I hoped you enjoyed it. The video and picture from last chapter was supposed to be for this chapter. Anyway, Please vote and comment. Bye V.I.P/ Innercircle Peoples.