Chapter 18

Mino P.O.V

I looked at Lee Jin and she looked so scared. I saw TOP walk over to us. "TOP, what's wrong with Lee Jin"? I asked him. "That man over there is Lee Jin father." he said I guess he said it loud enough, because the other four turned around. "I want to talk to the one who found Lee Jin on the streets alone." he said in a demanding tone. I saw Taeyang step up, then we all left the room o was carrying Lee Jin.

Taeyang P.O.V

"So you're the one who found her?" he asked. "So how do you and your buddies like, she felt good doesn't she?" he said with a smirk. This guy was making me mad. "We have never did anything disgusting, we aren't pigs like you." I said glaring at him, but all he did was smirk. "You guys can keep that monster, you can kill her for all I I care she is just trouble, but there's a price." he said. "She isn't a monster, and how could you treat your own daughter that way." I said about to punch this guy. "So she hasn't told you how her mother died has she." he said. All I did was shake my head. "She killed her mother." he said. My eyes widen. "One night when I was at work, the house had caught on fire, and Lee Jin ran out saving herself and leaving her mother behind. If that's not a monster then I don't know what is." he said. Then I got up grabbed his collor and punched him. He just got up and left the room with a smirk on his face. Then I walked out of the room. "Where's Lee Jin?" I asked them. "She's in the restroom right now." G-dragon said.

Lee Jin P.O.V

I was in the restroom trying to calm down. I splashed water on my face. After I dried off my face I walked out of the restroom I saw my father walking out of the restroom also. I was about to run away, but he grabed my arm. I screamed but he punched me in the stomach, then I passed out.

Mino P.O.V

I was about to go back to practice, because the guys came to get me. Then I heard a scream. We all ran to the restrooms but Lee Jin wasn't there. I went towards the front door. I sawLee Jin tied up and her father in a car. I ran outside, but I was to late they had already pulled off. By then everyone else caught up to me. "Does anyone have a phone?" I asked. Jin Woo had his. "Can you please call the police department Lee Jin has just been stolen.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. If you guys have any suggestions on what should happen next chapter please private message me or put it in the comments. Anyway please vote and comment. Bye V.I.P/Innercircle peoples