Chapter 50 Happy Together

Okay so last chapter, last chapter I said that they were going to film 'Running Man' and it was supposed to be'Happy Together'. Anyway please enjoy the chapter.

Lee Jin P.O.V
Jiyong Oppa and I were walking back home to meet with the other members. When we go there, the others were sitting on the couch already ready to go. "Shorty, hurry and change, Myung Dae Hyung said he'll be here soon." Seung Hyun Oppa said. "Okay." I said. "Hey Lee Jin, can I pick your clothes out?" Jiyong Oppa asked. "Okay, sure." I said, then we both walked to Jiyong Oppa's room. "Red or blue shirt?" He asked. "Blue." I said. He threw me a blue shirt and black skinny jeans. "Okay, get dressed." Jiyong Oppa said then walked out and closed the door. I got dressed and quickly wen Youngbae's room. I looked through his hat's and took the one that said 'awesome' on it and it was in gold. I walked out of his room and saw Youngbae standing outside his room. "Hey, you stole my hat that I was going to wear." Youngbae said. "No I didn't." I said. "Then why is it on your head?" He asked. "It jumped on my head." I said. "That's not possible." He said. "Then why is it on my head?" I asked. "Cause you picked it up and put the hat on your head." He said. "If you say so, but your logic doesn't make sense." I said then walked in the living room. "Okay, lets go, Myung Dae Hyung just texted me that he's outside." Seung Hyun Oppa said. "Lee Jin go put my hat back, it's to big for you." Youngbae said. "Okay." I said. I quickly ran to his room and put the hat back, then ran out the house. We all got in the van and then we were off. "I forgot Brownie and Oreo!" I yelled. "Just call Nick and ask him to go home and watch them." Daesung Oppa said. (A/N:Okay so when it's bold and italic that means they're speaking in English on the phone.)
I took my phone out and called Nick. *Hi Jin.* Nick answered. *Hey, Nick can you watch Oreo and Brownie?* I asked. *I can, but they don't like me, Brownie doesn't stop barking at me, and Oreo just ignores me.*He said. *Well all you have to do is make sure they don't destroy the house and you don't destroy the house.* Seung Hyun Oppa said when he took the phone from me and out it on speaker. *Okay, Seung Hyun Hyung your English is so good!* Nick yelled. *Anyway- Bobby stop that hurts! No, I don't want to eat it, it's too sweet!* Nick yelled. "I wonder what they're doing?" Seungri Oppa asked. *Well you lost so now you have eat it.* I heard Bobby say. *Okay, let me just say bye to Jin.* Nick said. *Bye Jin, they're making me eat stuff I don't like.* he said then the phone cut off. Everybody in the van laughed. "I wonder what they feeding him." Myung Dae said. "Alright, we're here." Myung Dae said. I looked out the window and saw the KBS broadcasting station. "Wow, it's huge!" I yelled getting out the van. "Stop yelling Shorty, and lets go." Seung Hyun Oppa said. We started walking towards the building, I saw Seung Hyun Oppa put something on his neck. "Seung Hyun Oppa, what's that on your neck?" I asked him. "Neck massager." He said. "Ah." I said then we walked into the building. We went to the front desk, and I stopped listening to what they were saying and looked around the building. I started to walk away, but then someone grabbed me. "Don't walk away Lee Jin." Daesung Oppa said grabbing my hand. "Okay." I said pouting a little. "Come on, let's go." Daesung Oppa said. Someone led us to the studio where they're filming the show. When we got there, they gave us robes. "Mine is to big." I told one of the producers. "I'm sorry, that's the only size we have." One of the producers said. "Oh, okay." I said then walked back to the others. "They don't have smaller robes." I said. "It's okay, as long as you don't trip and fall." Seungri Oppa said. "Be quite, we've started to film." A producer said. I heard the people inside the sauna talking. They started talking about our song Loser. "Head, shoulder, knees, toes. Swag, swag. K-pop icon and Itaewon gentleman, G-dragon!" They said, then Jiyong Oppa walked into the sauna. They introduced in the others, then there was a short pause. "Okay, last but not least, the new member of Big Bang, the new cute and adorable maknae, Sang Seung!" They said then I saw walked in. "Hello, welcome." They said. I sat down at the end next to Seungri Oppa. "Big Bang is here, welcome Big Bang!" Jae Suk said. "So Sang Seung, how old are you?" Seho asked. "I'm ten, I'm turning eleven in November." I said. "Oh, when in November?" Myung Soo.(A/N:I think that's his name, but I'm not sure.) "The 4th." I said a four in my fingers. "Ah, your birthday is on the same day as TOP." The lady sitting next to Seho said. "Yes." I said. "I heard that you're related to Blue Moon's Shin and Mi Cha." Seho said. "Yes, they're my older brother and sister." I said. "So, how is it living with Big Bang?" Jae Suk asked. "They're my brothers, so it's just me living with my brothers, there's no special treatment or anything." I said. "Wow, she speaks so well." They all said. I just smiled and laughed. "So, you were adopted by Big Bang, and they all signed the papers, I assume." We all nodded our heads. "Who's name do you use?" Myung Soo asked. "Ah, I've never thought about it." I said. "Really, what about when you're in school, do you just write 'Sang Seung'?" Myung Soo asked. "Of course she doesn't write 'Sang Seung' on her school work, that's her stage name!" Jae Suk yelled at him. "Yah, you don't have to yell, you could just said it not yell!" Myung Soo yelled back. We all started laughing at the fight. "Anyway, what's your name?" Myung Soo asked. "Lee Jin." I said with a smile still on my face from laughing. "Okay, who's name would use?" He asked. "I think I would use 'Kwon'." I said. "Okay, from now on put Kwon Lee Jin on your paper." He said. We all just laughed. "Who's the meanest to you?" Jae Suk asked. "TOP." I said. They all started laughing. "Haha, she said it without any hesitation." Jae Suk. "How is he mean to you?" Seho asked. "He calls me Shorty, then one time TOP and Seungri drew on my face while I was sleep, Seungri apologized, but I had to make TOP apologize." I said. "But you are short." Seho said. "No I'm not." I said. "Okay, let me ask you this question." Myung Soo said. "Is everyone in you school taller than you?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Then you're short." He said. They all started laughing. We went to a different topic and ended up on the topic of how the members are when they're drunk. It was funny, I've never seen the members drunk, so it was fun knowing how they act when they're drunk. "What does Sang Seung do when you guys go to the club?" Seho asked. "Well the last time we went to the club was after our comeback last week, we couldn't leave her by herself, so we had her stay the night in the dorms with IKON." Jiyong Oppa said. We talked more then we went to another set and it's about food. (A/N: I don't want to explain what happens in part, just go watch the episode if you want know what they talked about on what I skipped.) After we were done filming, we gave back the robes and I walked away from the others so I could look around the building. I walked around and this place is huge, I wonder if they have any food here.

Seung Hyun P.O.V
We were about leave an was about to get Lee Jin, but I didn't see her. I walked over to Jiyong. "Hey, have you seen Lee Jin?" I asked him. "No, I thought she was with you." He said. "No, I thought she was with you." I said. He shook his head. "Not again, I hope she didn't walk away again." Jiyong said. "I'll go ask if the other's have seen her." He said then walked over to the other's. Mr.Jae Suk, Mr.Myung Soo, and Mr.Seho walked over to me. "What's wrong?" Mr.Seho asked. "We can't find Sang Seung." I said. "We can help you guys look for her." Mr.Jae Suk offered. "Thank You." I said. "We'll look around in the lobby." Mr.Myung Soo said. I nodded then they left. I Walked around and looked in evey room I could go in. "TOP." I turned around and saw Lee Jin coming from bathroom. "Why did you walk away without telling us, what if he found you." I said. I was really worried, I thought about what would happen if we couldn't find her. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to look around before we left." She said starting to cry. "Hey, why're you crying?" I asked. "Because I keep making you guys worring about me." She said. 'I should be the one crying, I couldn't find you.' I thought to myself. "We're always worried about you, ever since Youngbae brought you to our house." I said kneeling down to her height. "Clean your face then lets back to the others." I said. She nodded then went back to the restroom. I saw Mr. Jae Suk, Mr.Myung Soo, Mr.Seho, and the other members walking towards me. "Did you find her Hyung?" Daesung asked. "Yeah she's in the bathroom." I said then she walked out the bathroom. "Hey, are you alright, are you hurt anywhere?" Jiyong asked running up to Lee Jin checking to make sure nothing was wrong with her. "Yes, I'm okay. I'm not hurt." She said. "Okay, lets go." Jiyong said looking relieved. We all nodded said our goodbyes then left. We walked outside and saw Myung Dae Hyung standing by the van. "How did it go?" Myung Dae Hyung asked. "It was fun." Lee Jin said while getting in the van. Youngbae took the seat I was going to sit in which was next to Lee Jin. "Lee Jin, I'm glad you're okay, but we're going to have to punish you." Jiyong said. Lee Jin shuttered with fear. "Not that kind of punishment, we aren't going to hurt you or anything like that." Youngbae said. "Yeah, I putting you on dish duty for a month." Jiyong said. "Haha, Jiyong Oppa said doody." Lee Jin said. "Whatever, just don't forget when we get home." Jiyong said. "Okay." She said. "Oh Shorty, call Nick and make sure he didn't destroy anything." I said. She took her phone and called.

Lee Jin P.O.V
I put the phone on speaker when I called. *Hi Pup.* Bobby answered Nick's phone and I heard yelling in the background. *Bobby, why're you answering Nick's phone?* I asked. *Cause he's busy with Brownie and Oreo.* He said. *Well, is anything broken or messed up?* I asked. *Um, uh, well, he broke Seung Hyun Hyung's door knob.* Bobby said. "What!" Seung Hyun Oppa yelled. *I'm sorry Hyung, I'll fix it don't worry!* I heard Nick yell in the background. *Brownie, no don't do that, Bobby Hyung catch Brownie and take the rubber ball out his mouth!* Nick yelled. *I'll call back later, bye.* Bobby said then hung up. "Does this mean that the house is a mess?" Seungri Oppa asked. "I think so." I said. When we got home, we heard a lot of screaming in the house. Jiyong Oppa opened the door and I saw the curtains ripped and on the floor, there was a lot of barking and hissing coming from the bathroom. We all, except Seung Hyun Oppa, he went to his room, walked to the bathroom and saw Bobby and Nick trying to give Brownie and Oreo a bath. "We're back." I said. "Ah, welcome back." Nick said holding Oreo. "Why do they stink, did they get into something?" I asked. "Yeah, they got into the trash can." Bobby said. "Hey Bobby Hyung, they stopped barking and hissing." Nick said. "They probably don't want Pup to see them when they are being bad." Bobby said. Bobby handed me Brownie and walked out the bathroom. "I'm going home, don't worry Hyungs, I'll come back tomorrow and help Nick clean up." Bobby said then left. "Jin, help me wash them, they hate me and Bobby." Nick said. "Okay, don't worry, tomorrow Myung Dae can take care of them tomorrow, while you and Bobby clean." I said. He just nodded and started washing Oreo.

Okay that's the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed, if you didn't tell me what you didn't like. IKON debut is in two days, who is excited‼ Anyway, please vote and comment, I'm want to see your thoughts but you guys don't comment. Am I boring? Well anyway, Bye V.I.P/INNERCIRCLE/BLACKJACKS/IKONFANS/IGOT7 peoples