Chapter 24

Lee Jin P.O.V

"Yes, I'm finally out of the hospital!" I yelled. "Lee Jin, hold on!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. When I turned around I saw Min Mi running towards me and Sungri. "Hi Min Mi, what's up." I said. "I wanted to know if I could go with you guys, I like talking with you Lee Jin." he said. "If your mom says it's okay then I don't see why not." Sungri said. "Okay, I'll be right back." Min Mi said, then ran back. "She said it was okay." he said. "Then let's go." Sungri said. We got in an taxi then we were on our way home. When we got home, me and Min Mi sat in the living room, and talked about the anime's we've watched. We talked for a while, didn't notice how long we were talking. It was twelve by the time we were done talking. "Do you want us to take you home? Sungri asked. "No, it's fine my house isn't to far from here so I can walk." he said. "Okay, bye Min Mi." I said. "See ya Lee Jin." he said then left. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Hey, Chocolate." Mino said with a smile. "Hi, Mino." I said. Then I saw the rest of Winner walk in. "We were wondering if you guys wanted to go to the amusement park with us to celebrate Lee Jin release from the hospital?" Jiwoo said. "Sure why not." G-dragon said. Then everyone else got dressed, I just put on a hat to cover up the stitches. "Everyone ready to go?" G-dragon asked. "Yes." we all said then we left. "Hey TOP, do you have brother's or sister's phone number?" I asked TOP. "Yeah, I have Shin number." he said. "Can I barrow your phone real quick?" I asked. He nodded and handed me his phone. I called Shin. *Hello.* Shin said. "Hey Shin, we're going to the amusement park, do you and Mi Cha wanna come?" I asked him. *Sure, see you guys there." he said. Then I hung up, and gave TOP  his phone.  When we got there, I saw Shin and Mi Cha going. We got out of the van and went inside of the park. "Hey, Shin, Mi Cha." I said and they turned around. "Hi, Lee Jin, hi sungri." Shin said. I chuckled at Sungri cause he blushed a little. "I think we should split up into groups so we can get to know each other a little better." Mi Cha said. "Shin with Sungri, G-dragon with Taeyang, Lee Jin, and Mino, TOP with Daesung, and Seung Noon, Seung Yoon with Ji Woo and me." Mi Cha said. I looked at Sungri to see his expression. He was trying so hard not to blush. "Hey, Sungri calm down, this is the perfect chance for you to confess your love to him." I told him. "How do you know so much about this?" he asked. "I watched a lot of anime." I said. Then we all left with our groups. "Hey Lee Jin, what were you and Sungri talking about?" G-dragon asked. They all looked at me curiously. "Sungri likes Shin." I told them. "Really." Mino said. "Yep, hey let's go on that one." I said pointing to at the one that goes up and down really quickly. "Are you sure you want to go on that one?" Taeyang asked. Then I started running. 'I wonder how Sungri is doing.' I thought to myself.

Well that's the end of this chapterPlease vote and comment, I'm begging you guys to comment, I like reading your guys thoughts on the story. Anyway, Bye V.I.P/Innercircle Peoples