chapter12

Taeyang P.O.V

"Lee Jin, Lee Jin!" I yelled after Lee Jin passed out. "I just called the doctor. He should be here in a few minutes." I heard G-dragon say. I layer her down on the couch. 10 minutes later the doctor was here. "She passed out because she was scared. She probably suffered from a traumatic event when she was younger."  the doctor told us. "Just let her sleep for now." he said then left. 'I wonder what happened?' I thought to myself.

Lee Jin P.O.V
"Mommy!" I yelled while looking for her in the burning house. "Mommy, where are you?!" I yelled. "I'm over here!" I heard her yell. I when towards her. I saw her she was stuck under the door. I tried to pick up the door, but it was to heavy. "Stop, Lee Jin. Just get out of the house." she said calmly. "But, what about you I said I was about to cry. "Don't worry about me just leave." she said crying. Then I ran out of the house. When I turned around to look at the house, I saw it collapse. "Mommy!".

"Mommy!" I yelled. I sat up and looked around and saw Taeyang on the floor sleeping. I curled up into a ball and cried.

Taeyang P.O.V

I woke up and heard someone crying. I looked up and saw Lee Jin crying. "Lee Jin why are you crying?" I asked her. "I'm not crying, I'm fine." she told me. "Why are you lying?" I asked her kind of hurt. I stood up and picked Lee Jin up and saw her face. Her eyes were red. "Then, why are your eyes red?" I asked her. She gave up when is at her back down on the couch and I sat next to her. "I had a nightmare." she told me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her. "No." she said. "Well, let's go back to sleep." Then we walked to my room, then fell asleep.

TOP P.O.V

I woke, I could berly sleep last night. 'I wonder happened to her.' I thought to myself. "Time for breakfast." I heard Lee Jin say. "Good morning Lee Jin." I said as I was getting up. Then I walked with Lee Jin to the table. "So, Lee Jin are you ready for your first say of training?" I asked her. "Yes." she said with a smile. "Hey, isn't school starting up soon?" G-dragon asked. "I think so. Lee Jin what grade will you be in this year?" I asked her. "This year I'm starting my first year of middle school." she told us. "Also, when is your bithday?" Sungri asked her. "November 4th." she said. "Hey, we have the same birthday." I said with a smile. I looked at the clock, it was 9:00. "Hey, Lee Jin you should get ready, we need to leave before 9:30." I said.

Well that's the end this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Byes Peoples