Chapter 32

G-dragon P.O.V
We went to the mall to find Lee Jin a phone. When we got there, before we got out of the car we had to put on disguise. When we walked in the mall, I held Lee Jin's hand tightly so she wouldn't walk away and get lost again. "So, what kind of phone do you want, android or iPhone?" I asked her. "Um, android." she said, so we got her a LG G3. "Lee Jin, we need to put our numbers in your phone." I said, then she handed her phone to me. Then we passed around the phone, then gave it back to Lee Jin. "So, what should we eat for dinner?" I asked because it was 6:00 already. "McDonalds!" ''Ice cream!" "Korean barbeque!" "Chinese food!" "Seafood!" they all said at the same time. "Play rock paper scissors to see what we eat tonight." I said. They kept tying, until Daesung won. "Looks like we're eating Korean barbeque." I said. As we were walking out of the mall, we saw Shin and Mi Cha walk in. "Hey, what's up, what're you guys doing here?" Mi Cha asked. "We came here to get Lee Jin a phone." I said. "By the way Lee Jin, Sungri texted me, saying you're debuting soon." Shin said. "Yeah, I'm debuting March 5th as a member of Big Bang." she said. "That's cool, Lee Jin give your phone real quick." Shin said. Lee Jin handed him the phone, then he got Mi Cha's phone. "Okay, all done, here you go." he said, giving Lee Jin and Mi Cha, their phones back. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "Oh, Shin dropped his phone and accidentally stepped on it." Mi Cha said. "Well, you guys want to come eat with us?" I asked. "Sure." They said in sync. "Cool, we'll wait for you guys." I said. "Okay." they said. We waited outside the store until they were done. While we were waiting TOP and Lee Jin were arguing again. "What're they arguing about this time?" I asked Taeyang. "Well because TOP said that we should have ice cream for dinner, then Lee Jin started saying that he just wanted strawberry ice cream and said that he could that at a conveint store. Then she said strawberry ice cream is a nasty flavor. Then they kept going back and forth about it." he said. I walked of to them, then hit them on the back of their heads, I hit TOP harder though. "TOP, please act your age, and Lee Jin, stop causing arguments." I said. Then the twins walked out. "Lee Jin let me see your phone." Shin said. After a few minutes, he gave her phone back. "Okay, let's go." Mi Cha said. "What are we going to eat?" Shin asked. "Korean barbeque." Daesung said. Then we left. When we got there, we sat down. "So, do you guys speak any other languages?" Sungri asked. "Yeah, me and Mi Cha can speak Russian, English, German, Italian, French, and Chinese." Shin said. "That's cool." I said. A waitress came over to take our order.

Mi Cha P.O.V
The waitress came over to take our order. While taking our order, the waitress recognized all of us. She was about scream in excitement, but I covered her mouth before she could. "Don't say anything, just take our order, we want to eat in peace without being crowded by fans." I said, then took my hand down. She nodded, then took our order. When she got to Shin, she was blushing like mad. "Excuse me miss, but are you okay?" I asked her. "Oh yes, I'm just such a huge fan Shin." she said. Shin heard her, and looked up from the menu. "Thank you." he said with his signature smile and winked at her. I looked at Sungri and saw him looking jealous. I just chuckled. "Awe, what about me." I said pouting. "I'm mean, I like you too." she said and started freaking out. "Haha, it's okay." I said. She finished taking our orders, then left. "By the way, which one of you are older?" TOP asked. "I am, by three minutes." I said. "Also, which flavor of ice cream do you guys prefer?" TOP asked. "Well, when I went to the states, there was coffee flavored ice cream, and that's been my favorite ever since." I said. "My favorite chocolate, because chocolate ice cream will always be the best." Shin said. "You sound like Lee Jin, strawberry is the best." TOP said. "Eww, strawberry, how could you like a flavor like that?" Shin asked. Then they kept going back and forth. Then I had enough. I hit Shin in the back of his head, and G-dragon did the same thing. Then the waitress came back with our food. Then she walked over to Shin and gave him a piece of paper. It was her phone number. Then he got up, and went to the waitress. He told her something, I don't know what it was, but whatever it was she liked embarrassed, then she nodded and left. Shin came back and sat back down. "What did you tell her?" I asked him. "She gave me her phone number, so I told her that I'm seeing someone already, that we could be friends." he said. While eating, the same waitress came over asking if we wanted a refill on our drinks. She poured us our drinks. I don't know why, but Lee Jin started acting silly.  Every time we said something funny, she would laugh hysterically. "Lee Jin, what are you drinking?" Taeyang asked her. "I'm drinking sprite." she said slurred. Taeyang took her cup and tasted some of her drink. "This isn't Sprite, this is soju." he said. "Taeyang, give me my drink back." she said slurred. "I got to record this." I said. "No, here you can have my drink." he said giving Lee Jin his cup. "But, I want my sprite." she said."Who gives a ten year old alcohol?" Shin asked. "It's so hot in here." Lee Jin whined, then she tried taking her shirt off. "No Lee Jin, when we get home you can take a shower and then go to bed." Taeyang said trying to stop her. She finally gave up. "We should take her home." TOP said. "Agreed." we all said at the same time. Taeyang paid then we left. While walking home, Lee Jin was trying to sing Ring Linga.  Then she started talking about random stuff. Then started rapping TOP's part in fantastic baby. I was still recording. When we got there I stopped recording. "Hey, can we stay here for tonight?" I asked. "Sure." G-dragon said. "Thanks, I'll sleep on the couch." I said. Lee Jin was still walking around the house drunk. "Hey, Mi Cha play your violin." she said slurred. "How much alcohol did you have?" I mumbled. "I don't have my violin with me right now." I said. Then she fell asleep. I picked her up, and took her to a random room. When I opened the door, I saw Taeyang without a shirt on. Then I felt my face heat up. "Oh, sorry." I said then quickly closed the door. A few minutes later Taeyang walked into the living room. "You and your sister don't know how to knock." he said. "I'm sorry, I was just going to put Lee Jin down." I said. "It's okay." he said with a smile. I felt my face heat up again. "I'll take Lee Jin, then get some cover." he said as he picked up Lee Jin. A few minutes later he came back with some cover. "Here you go." he said passing me the cover. "Thanks, good night." I said. "No problem, good night." he said then left.