Chapter 19

Taeyang P.O.V

When the police got here I described Lee Jin father to them. They said that they would start an investigation right away. We didn't practice, we just went home and all of Winner came with us. When we got home, we were worried. It was completely silent "I think we would go look for her ourselves." Mino said braking the silence. I looked around to see if anyone agreed to do this. They all nodded. "Then let's go." I said. Before we left, we had put on desgise, then we left. We walked around describing Lee Jin and asking if anyone had seen her. Then we checked different abandoned warehouses. Unfortunately they were all empty. 'I hope we find her soon.' I thought to myself. "Excuse me, but are you looking for Lee Jin?" I heard a small voice behind me. I turned around and saw a little girl around five years old. "Yes, do you know her?" I asked. "Kinda, she helped me find my mommy. Anyway, I think I know where she is. I saw her tied up in the back of the car." she said. "Really, let's go then." I said, then we left. 'Don't worry Lee Jin we'll find you.'

Lee Jin P.O.V

When I woke up I was tied up. I tried to see untie myself, but he tied me up tightly. I couldn't wiggle out of them either. I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see my father with a whip in his hand. "So, you finally woke up." he said. "Let-" I was interrupted by the whip hitting me. He continued this for an hour. Then he stopped, and came over here and started punching me in the stomach. "Please stop, I'm begging you, please stop!" I yelled while crying. "Nope" he said bluntly and started laughing. He did this until someone came in. "Stop!" I heard Taeyang yell. He ran over and punched my father in the face and he passed out. "Lee Jin." said as he ran over here and put jacket over cause I was naked, then hugged me then I passed out.

Taeyang P.O.V

'We found Lee Jin.' was the only thing I could think about at the time. "Hey, somebody call the police!" I yelled. After a few minutes the police came, and they called the ambulance. It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive. They took Lee Jin away and we followed. The police gave us ride to the hospital. When we got there I asked the nurse where Lee Jin's room was. When we got to her room we could go in the doctor was still in there. It was the same doctor as last time. "So, doctor will she be okay?" Mino asked. "She will be fine, just her ribs were broken, son we need to keep her here for a few nights." he said. "Visiting hours are almost over. Who's going to stay with her?" I asked. "I can." Mino said

Well that's the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. Byebye V.I.P/ INNER CIRCLE PEOPLES.