24.

"Thank you for allowing me to take you out to eat, Zuri." Taylor said after they put in their food order with the server.

"Thank for asking me, Taylor. I really do appreciate the invite." Zuri replied as she intertwined her fingers. "So, you said you have some things to discuss with me, correct?"

Taylor chuckled. "Yes, I do. I would like to make your mommy my wife."

"You want to marry her?" Zuri asked, furrowing her eyebrows which made Taylor a bit nervous. Why is a five year old making him nervous?

"Yes, but I want to make sure it's okay with you." Taylor said, treading lightly.

Zuri smiled and nodded. "Of course it's okay with me. You make my mommy happy."

"Thank you, Zuri." Taylor replied as he smiled back.

"You're welcome. How are you going to propose?" Zuri asked.

"Well, I'm still trying to figure that out. But first we have to go ring shopping, and I'm taking you with me after we're done eating." Taylor told her.

Zuri squealed. "This is exciting, Taylor! Can I pick out the ring? I know what my mommy loves!"

"Of course you can pick it out, Z." Taylor told her. "Just don't try to break my pockets."

"Nothing can break your pockets! You're wealthy!" Zuri joked, making Taylor laugh.

After their lunch, they went to the jewelry store for Zuri to pick out the ring. To Taylor's surprise, she picked out an almond cut diamond ring that was in his price range. Taylor decided to give it to Afa so he could hide it, but he had to make sure to hide it from Vale because she would get too excited and loves to ramble. Due to Zuri being so helpful, Taylor took her to Target to get more Bratz Dolls to add to her collection.

Taylor pulled up to Amaru and Heather's house where Karis was planning her baby shower which was in two weeks. Karis is currently knocking on eight months pregnant and she was ready to get things out of the way to prepare for her baby.

"Papa!" Zuri yelled as she ran by everyone else to get to Amaru.

Amaru picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, pretty girl. I missed you."

"I missed you too, papa." Zuri said in her little Memphis accent.

"I missed you too, papa." Both Heather and Karis mocked.

Taylor laughed as he greeted everyone. He sat next to Karis and handed her the snickers bar she begged for him to get. "Aww, you love me." Karis cooed as she opened the candy bar.

"Mhmm, you better enjoy that because that's your last piece of candy in awhile." Taylor told her, making her gasp. "So, what y'all got planned for the baby shower?"

"It's going to be the same theme as the nursery." Karis replied. "Monkeys and sunflowers—and we're going to dress color coordinated. It's gonna be so cute!"

Taylor couldn't help but smile at Karis' excitement. He was excited as well and couldn't wait for his first born to enter into the world. "I can't wait to see, baby." Taylor told her.

"Aww, y'all remind me of Amaru and me. I miss our young and in love days." Heather said.

Amaru scoffed. "We're still young and in love, girl! I showed you that this morning."

"Okay, that's enough." Karis quickly said before they went too far.

"You gave her flowers, papa?" Zuri asked as she tried her best to gather his locs to put them in a ponytail.