34.

"Are you comfortable?" Karis asked Taylor as she climbed into bed next to him.

"I'm good, baby." Taylor mumbled.

"You okay? You seem irritated." Karis said.

Taylor sighed. "I'm alright, Karis."

"Taylor, what's going on?" Karis asked him.

"I just don't want to be treated like I'm handicapped." Taylor told her. "I understand that you all are helping me and making sure that I'm okay but it's depressing. It's depressing enough that I can't do the things I used to do."

"Oh, I—I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel that way. We just want to make sure you're okay." Karis said. "We can take a few steps back if you'd like."

Taylor nodded. "Thank you for understanding, baby. I'm sorry for acting cold towards you."

"W—would you like to look into counseling? You usually don't keep how you feel to yourself, a—and I just want you to be okay. We can go together." Karis stammered.

"Yeah, I need that." Taylor said without hesitation.

Karis kissed his lips before resting her head on his chest. She was glad that they were at a point in their relationship where they could detect is something was wrong and come up with a solution. She did not want Taylor to be suffering alone.

"Taylor, why your draws standing up like that?" Karis teased.

Taylor sucked his teeth. "It still works."

"Well, let's put the cover back over it and maybe it'll calm down." Karis joked.

"Hell nah! I pushed the cover back for a reason!" Taylor told her.

Karis giggled as she carefully climbed on top of Taylor and kissed his lips. "This is gonna be fun because you can barely move."

"Karis, really?" Taylor replied.

"Oh—I'm sorry. Too soon?" Karis asked, making Taylor laugh.

"C'mon, girl." He said.

Karis continued to kiss Taylor as she made her way down his body. She pulled down his boxers and allowed his dick to spring out. Karis planted wet kisses on it before she started to suck it. Taylor took a deep breath as he enjoyed the feeling of her mouth. He rarely allows Karis to give him head but when she does, she does an amazing job.

Karis stopped and took off her panties before getting in a 69 position. Taylor didn't waste any time eating her pussy, making her moan on his dick. It's been a minute since either of them received some type of pleasure from the other so this was overdue.

Taylor could already feel himself about to bust, but he tried his best to hold it back. He refused to bust quick. However, his body failed him and he came in Karis' mouth. Karis began to suck on his dick faster and more aggressively making Taylor's toes on his good foot curl.

If Taylor had the strength, he would've tossed Karis off of him by now. He was tempted to bite her clit, but didn't because he didn't want any consequences.

Taylor busted another nut and Karis swallowed once again. She sat up and turned around so she could look at Taylor while she rode his face.

"You're so handsome." Karis said as she watched him feast on her. She was definitely taking advantage of being in control and was enjoying it. Karis took off her tank top and licked her fingers before playing with her nipples. Taylor's dick hardened again as he continued to suck and lick on her clit.

Karis moaned as she came into his mouth. She slid off his face and straddled his waist. She leaned over and lifted his head, allowing him to suck on her nipples. Karis began to play with her clit as she enjoyed the feeling of Taylor's tongue on her nipples. She kissed the side of his face before allowing him to lay his head back on the pillow. She stuck his dick inside of herself and started to ride it.