Chapter 1

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughhhhh." I groan, and try to find my phone to shut it off. I find it, and while I Know I have to get up, I adjust myself, and try to go back to sleep.

"Hey! You can't go back to sleep! You promised to walk with the bakusquad today!" My eyes fling open, startled. I sit up, and look in the doorway to see Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo there.

"But I'm tirrreeeeddddd." I go to lay back down, and close my eyes.

"OI! DUNCEFACE, WE'RE ALL WAITING! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT HERE, I WILL BLAST YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF!" I could hear the mini explosions going off, and I knew he was serious.

"Bakubro! Calm down! You don't have to blow his face off! He just couldn't sleep last night."

Kirishima and Bakugo were really close, and all of us knew they liked each other, but they wouldn't admit it.

I tried to ignore them, and go back to sleep anyway, but I heard them all whispering, and me being the eavesdropper like I am, I listened closely.

"Look, I know Denki seems happy all the time, but he has some....issues at home, that prevents him from sleeping most nights." I recognized the whispers to be from Mina. "Besides, we all know that because of his ADHD, he has insomnia."

"What the fuck do you mean he has some 'issues' at home!?!" I could tell Bakugo was talking.

"They're just... Family issues that he has to deal with most nights.

Fearing Mina might tell, I sit up, and take big stretches. I turn and take a glance at my friends, and none of them realized I got up.

I just shake my head, and smile. I know that my friends are always concerned about me. Even Bakugo. Even though he says he hates all of us, and wants us to die, he cares deep down.

I silently get out of bed, and walk to my closet. I open it and grab my uniform before walking into the bathroom.

After I get changed, and take care of things needed, I walk out of the bathroom.

I walk over to my desk, and put my books, and homework in my backpack, and turn around.

I see my friends are still in Depp conversation. I chuckle, and clear my throat. " You guys gonna let me in the convo or what?"

I chuckle again, and start walking over to them, and I gasp. "Shit!" I turn around and grab my phone. "I lost left it again." I smile to myself.

"Jesus, dunceface. You're a dumbass."

"But a special dumbass." We all laugh, and I join them. "So, what were you guys talking about?"

I knew very well, but maybe this time they would tell me. They all look at each other, like they're silently communicating, and after a few minutes, Mina looks at me, and says, "Denki, hon. You know we love you, and are just concerned about you, right?"

I got nervous when she said that, but I smiled, and said back, "of course I do! What about it?"

Mina looks at Sero, who just nods, and looks back at me. Mina sighs. "Denki, I think it's time they knew. I can't hide this forever, and they've seen the bruises, and small scars on your body." Mina looks down, and I could see she was upset.

I sigh, and just say, "sit down. It's going to be a while.

Hey, guys! This is my first chapter and my FIRST STORY!!!!!  Sorry if it's bad, but I'm working on it! Hope you liked the chapter, and continue reading this!

-Sincerely, you're author 😁

Word Count: 625 words