For Love And Life

Rouis pov

At Shishigumi, business with them has been normally alright since that day. Though that killing the boss wasn't my attention of becoming the new leader, and for Valerie to be safe... until the phone ring.

*RING**RING**RING*

*RING**RING**RING*

" Hello..? " I answered.

" Hello Rouis, it's been a while since we talked... " Rachel respond.

" Rachel, it has been while how are you? " I ask.

" Oh, I'm been fine but... there's another reason why I called " she said.

" What is it? " I waited for her to speak.

" It's Valerie... she's in the hospital, and I hope that you saw the news just now if not then you should watch it now. " she said as my eyes widen.

" And... we're at the hospital checking up on her.. so hopefully she'll make it through. But Rouis, be over here for Valerie... it'll be best for the doctors to tell us about her condition.. We'll be waiting for you... " she hang up as I turn on the TV.

BREAKING NEWS

A 18 YEAR OLD HUMAN STUDENT FROM CHERRYTON ACADEMY NAMED VALERIE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY A MYSTERIOUS CARNIVORE AT NIGHT

AND WAS FOUND BY A SECURITY GUARD NAMED ROKUME SNAKE AT THE THEATER IN DRAMA CLUB

A STUDENT WITNESS APPEARED TO BE THE MURDERER RUNNING OUT OF THE SCHOOL AT NIGHT THAT WAS IN BLACK WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA AT 11 P.M. IDENTIFYING WHAT APPEARS TO BE A MALE DRESSED IN DARK CLOTHING

POLICE OFFICERS ARE NOW ON THE HUNT TO CAPTURE THE CULPRIT OF THE MURDERS HE ACCOUNTED

I rushed to the hospital to see that Valerie's okay... I should've been there for her, I should've protected her, I should've save her from that monster. I went inside the hospital, and saw Rachel with her family as I walked over to them.

" Rachel! " I said.

" Did the doctors say anything about Valerie..?! " I ask .

" No, not yet but you made it just in time " she said as I looked down.

" ...Rouis... " she said, and she hugged me.

" It's not your fault sweetie, you didn't know this would happen... Valerie wouldn't want you to blame yourself for any of this.. She still loves you no matter what... Rouis. " She said with kindness and sadness as I hugged her back with tears streaming down my face.

" MOM! DAD! IS VALERIE O- " a girl said, it was Saya.

As she looked at me with eyes widen with rage, and walked towards me with her fist in her hands. Then she punch me in the face really hard as I fell to the floor.

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!! YOU LEFT FOR DAYS!!!!! AND HERE YOU ARE OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!! FOR YOU TO VISIT THEN NOT STAYING WITH VALERIE!!!!! " Saya yelled with rage and anger as she kicked me a few times.

But her brother and her father stopped her from beating me up badly. Honestly,  I deserve it for leaving Valerie at school alone.

" Saya! That enough! You made your point already! " Saito said.

" Saya go wait outside now! " Edward said as she finally calmed down.

" You should've been dead meat instead of her... " she said as she went outside.

But I'll admit that what she said was true, and it should've been me instead of her. Saya's words hurts me more than it did to everyone...

" Hey, don't listen to her she's... just... hard-headed on herself toward these day. " Saito said as he pat my shoulder.

" Just give her a chance to cool down, and then you'll talk to her. So where were you when you left school...? " he ask.

" I- " I try to say as Saito cut me off.

" Let me guess, you went to find that killer with some gang to help right " he said as my eyes widen.

" And that gang is the Shishigumi Leo Group... right "

" How did- " he cut me off again.

" Valerie didn't tell me because I know of what it comes to lying, and I bet you shot their leader then became the new boss. I am nosey still on everything and everyone including Saya with her texting, and your secrets safe with me. Because I know you love my sister, and I know that you are still willing to find out of who that culprit is that's been hunting around at dark lately. And be sure that you bring him down... because if you won't.. then I will. " Saito said with determination and judgment as he walk away.

Saya pov

I walking around the foundation with full rage of Rouis, and I can't believe that just came back as if he cares which he didn't. I still don't know why he'd left school, why he left her.... maybe because of something I don't know as my Dad came to me out of the hospital to see if I calm down already.

" Saya... " he said.

" Why did he left her...? " I mumbled.

" Saya..? " he frown.

" Why left her!? Why left school!? I don't know why he left?! That's not... I.. he just... rrrraaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! " I roar of scream as I sat down on the bench with my head down.

" Did the doctors say anything yet?... " I ask.

" Not yet, but you shouldn't be angry at Rouis- " He said as I cut him off.

" Why should I! He left her! And with no reasons at all! He's not telling us anything! He's hiding something! I know it! " I yelled as I saw Rouis coming out at the hospital entrance.

" I gonna go home... just let me know if she's okay... "

I walked away without another word as I glared at the deer... giving him a stare of anger.

Edward pov

My daughter left, and without another word to say as I began to know of what she said about Rouis hiding something. She might be right or she might be angry at him nevertheless I still be aware of it. We went inside the hospital as the doctor finally got done of patching up Valerie to good heal.

" How is she doctor?! " Rachel said.

" She's fine but... the hit on the head did  fracture the head pretty hard and cause the internal bleeding inside the brain, her back has a deep scratch causing the loss of her blood but.. she's lucky to be alive " the doctor said.

" Will she tell us of what she remembers..? " I ask.

" It's possible but let's hope for the best that she'll make it through the night, and probably she will awake soon. " the doctor said as he left.

As I turned to see that Rouis just left without a trace, without a word, without saying bye, and without a sound. I knew that he felt bad for himself of what happened to Valerie because I don't blame him... I know what it's like to lose someone that they loved.

But I will bring that murderer to justice no matter what....