Friendship into Relationship

Valerie pov

I was so worried about Legoshi, and about the students that are going through a tough time right before the students death. If they don't get along then there's problems that they may fight like with carnivores at lunch. But I will make sure to keep everyone safe if it means that I can make the sacrifice of my own life.

" Hello miss I've got four letters from your family. " the goat said, as I thank him, and he went his way to work.

" Wow my mom, my dad, my siblings too. They've been so worrying about me. " I  sigh, as I opened one of the letters and reading them all one at a time.

Name: SayaGender: female Age: 16Date Of Birth: October 31st Height: 118

Name: Saya
Gender: female
Age: 16
Date Of Birth: October 31st
Height: 118.0 lb (53.5 kg)
Weight: 64.0" (162.5 cm
Favorite: cake, big sis, wolf father, human mother, ninjas, actions
Hobby: weapons, coach, art, write, medical, math, therapy
Personality: determination, integrity, loyalty, leadership, bold, iconic, anger, love, kind

Dear Val, I hope you enjoy your stay in college, and I've been hearing about the boy herbivore that he got murder. I hope that you're okay, and you better not be in trouble with your boyfriend Rouis! We will be happy to see you soon, and we might be able to make some schedule changes for our family time. I will make sure to keep my eyes and ears open for you, and no doubt about it. I miss you sis.

Your lil sis, Saya

Wow! Saya is so much like our dad, and by the way to the crazy day we ever got to do is breaking the neighbors window. * giggle*

Name: SaitoGender: maleAge: 14Date Of Birth: July 26th Favorite: games, boxing, movies, music, video, big sis, little sis, wolf father, pancakes Height: 112

Name: Saito
Gender: male
Age: 14
Date Of Birth: July 26th
Favorite: games, boxing, movies, music, video, big sis, little sis, wolf father, pancakes
Height: 112.0 lb (50.8 kg)
Weight: 64.5" (163.8 cm)
Personality: generosity, brave, sweet, loving, caring, passionate, faithful

Hey Sis hope you're doing good evening to hear from the news about the llama boy killed by an unknown carnivore, and I hope that you're safe with your boyfriend Rouis. :);) Anyway I just wanted to take a chance to apologize for not writing you some letters to you like before, and I hope you can forgive me. But if I'm not busy or anything how about we just go out, and then we have some good family time together. We will see you soon.

Your lil bro, Saito

Oh Saito, and I thought he never write how sweet of him but, he's still my little brother.

Name: Edward Gender: male Species: carnivore Age: 34Date Of Birth: December 1st Height: 64

Name: Edward
Gender: male
Species: carnivore
Age: 34
Date Of Birth: December 1st
Height: 64.0
Weight: 118.0 lb
Favorite: cop show, movies, Rachel, his kids, stepdaughter, steakhouse, sweetdumplings
Personality: determination, ability, interests, emotional, spiritual, caring, loving

Dear Valerie, I am sorry for not calling you, and being a cop is a hard job. I am going to find that carnivore who been killing herbivores, and I know that you can take care of yourself. You are my brave girl, and I was on the news on the murder case as you know already. But, I am protecting the city, and protecting you. And I know still that you are brave and bold. I hope to see you again soon.

Your lovely stepfather, Edward

He's just like Saya, and why more protective as a cop. But, still he loves us too much as he loves my mother.

Name: Rachel Gender: female Species: humanAge: 26Date Of Birth: November 15th Height: 6' 0"Weight: 170

Name: Rachel
Gender: female
Species: human
Age: 26
Date Of Birth: November 15th
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 170.6
Favorite: flowers, cooking, working, cupcakes, chocolate, kids, forest, garden
Personality: determination, integrity, loyalty, leadership, bold, kindness, compassion, trust

My dear Valerie, hope you have made many friends in campus, and I hope you find Rouis there. I hope that you two lovers are enjoying your time together, and I brought your photos that you left back at home in your room I hope you need it. You are my beautiful girl, and I love you very much. And I know that your father is with you in your heart as he is in mine, and I  hope that you're safe and sound with your friends, and even Rouis because he loves you so much as well. I hope to see you someday my dear child.

Your mother, Rachel

*sigh* mom is so much kinder than me, and I know that she is so much better than me in a good way.

" Oh I remember how me and Rouis were in 4th grade together. " I said.

"*laughing* omg he was blushing because he's shy-" I stopped, I think that he wasn't camera shy but instead I thought wrong that I just found out that he was trying to love me, and because he was being my friend to win my heart

As I was blushing pure red on my face... ' WHAT SO HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME!!!!' I thought loudly,  and I couldn't realize how much he meant to me as a friend but to him I was his true love.