Looking At The Beautiful Flower

Saito pov

" Which clubs should we join? " I ask myself.

" I'm probably going to join the Gardening Club, umm... I think that there's a Sporting Club. Maybe I could join them for fun " I said, until our big sister walk toward us.

" Hey Saito, finally in fist years I see " Valerie said.

" Hey, 'miss beastar of the third years' girl. Been doing some responsibilities around the school? " I ask proudly.

" It's easy and hard honestly, I just in Drama Club for the plans for the play on stage. So, are you trying to find a club to join? " Valerie asked.

" Yeah... got any good suggestions? " I said.

" Hmm... maybe you should join the Gardening Club. My friend Haru is the new teacher in the school now " Valerie said with a smile.

- At The Staircase -

" So that girl Haru... is she your friend too? " I ask.

" Yeah, I've met her before I was in second year and she was in third year. Honestly, she's been going through rough times and.. I was there for her as she was there for me as friends we were " she said.

" That's great to hear, I'm sure she'll be excited to see the first hybrid in school " I said with a smile.

Valerie opened the door and see a young dwarf rabbit standing in front of us with a flower on her hand.

' Wow! I never thought that she's... beautiful and so small by the looks of it ' I thought to myself.

" Oh, hi Valerie who's this with you? " she asked.

" This is Saito, my brother I've talked to you about " Valerie said.

" Whoa, a hybrid is your brother? That's amazing " she said happily.

" Okay, I'll let you two hangout together. So be nice Saito, see ya'lls later " Valerie said

" Huh?!" My eyes widen as she closed the door and left.

' Great I'm alone with her...'