The Human Girl With Loyal Heart

I asked Haru if she wants something to eat and she said

"oh yes please but don't be long okay." I nodded and went to get us something to eat.

I arrived at the cafeteria and see all the animals staring at me with the glare and fear until I heard and saw two carnivores yelling and fighting.

"YOU BASTARD WHATS THE DEAL. YOU REALIZE YOU'VE BEEN STEPPING ON MY TAIL THIS WHOLE TIME RIGHT!!" the hyena said as he grabbed the fox on both shoulders as the fox said "I said I was sorry what more do you want from me. "

"But you laughed like the whole thing was funny you damn fox" he yelled.

"Fired all those  lawns on your face a little too much stress." Then the hyena bite the fox in front of the whole student in the cafeteria and the fox said "DAMN IT DID YOU JUST BITE ME?! YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW" As they were fighting I heard the wolf said "ENOUGH" As they stop fighting the whole student was looking at the wolf and the fox said "Who are you yelling at did you think you'd beat me just because you're bigger" "no way you got it all wrong " the wolf was scared so I stepped in and said to the fox " hey knock it off will ya he just wanted to stop the fight that you two are having okay so stop it."

"What gives you the right to talk to me you know that carnivores is dangerous and you know that carnivores will eat meat so back off" the fox threaden me but I wasn't scared " You think you scare me foxy I know I'm human and I know you call me names but for what I know is that we're all equal as different to normal people and I ask you for a favor and just stop and apologize to each other now." I said with loyalty and kindness and the fox and hyena said their sorries  and went back to the table. But the animals were suprises and they had never seen a human being strong will towards two carnivores before.

" Are you alright " I said to the wolf and he said, "Y- Yeah thanks" I smile then say bye to him and walked back to the gardening club and brought Haru some food and we chat for a while after lunch was over and classes were started.