Dancing Under The Moonlight

Valerie pov

At the hospital, I was ready to come out of their and get to school. Everyone at Cherryton was happy that I'm okay, and Legoshi was happy too. I haven't heard from Rouis today until a strange package is in my dorm room as I can see who's this was?... and it was him.

" Rouis... " I smiled as I read the note.

Valerie,
I'm happy that you are better, and hoping you could go out with me
So I bought you something, and I know you don't like me buying you expensive things like this but it's the least I can do
I'll be waiting for at the park in 7 p.m.

- Rouis

Its 7 p.m., and I got dressed up for the date, and honestly... it was a beautiful dress he gave me.

In 2 hours of walking, I made it to the park where we first met

In 2 hours of walking, I made it to the park where we first met. As I see no one else around both hands covered my eyes as I hear a voice by my ear.

" Gets who " he said.

" Haha, Ru? " I said.

I turned around as we hugged each other and we sit on the bench.

" I always knew that you remember the place where we first met " I said.

" I still remember that cute blue dress you wear " he chuckle.

" Of course you do " I said.

" And I remember in 3rd grade that you  got scared of a bee and used me as a human shield and I got you too for payback " I said as we laughed.

Hours later, we walked up on the bridge but suddenly he stopped as I did.  He had his hand up as he look at me in the eyes.

" May I have this dance " he ask.

I smiled, and took his hand as he pull me closer to him. His hand in mine, his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulder as we dance the night away.