The Path We Choose Is Everything

Rouis pov

Last night, I thought about living the Black Market... but, I was thinking about Valerie, and how I was lost without her as I've thought of her with me in the Black Market. I can't tell her now, I can't just abandon her, I can't leave her for my choice of life with or without her. Even that I am the leader of Shishigumi, I would fight through the darkness to find light with Valerie by my side. I love Valerie, more than anything in the world, and we will be staying together, fighting together, running together, laughing together, and die together. I will see her again even if I have to give up on everything I wish because my wish is to be with Valerie, and that is my choice.

" Valerie... I will free myself from this  torment and the Black Market, just wait for me then we'll be able to change the future together " I said, as I felt my phone vibrate.

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

Valerie 9:45 p.m.

Hey are you up...?

Rouis 9:46 p.m.
Yeah

Valerie 9:46 p.m.

You busy tomorrow..?

Rouis 9:46 p.m.

No

Valerie 9:47 p.m.

Well can we meet up at the restaurant at 10

Rouis 9:47 p.m.
Sure

Valerie 9:47 p.m.

K well see you tomorrow

Rouis 9:47 p.m.
Alright goodnight Val

Valerie 9:48 p.m.

Goodnight Ru

Valerie pov

The next day, I waited for him at the restaurant at 10 p

The next day, I waited for him at the restaurant at 10 p.m. as I heard his voice.

" Valerie... " he said as I smiled.

We chatted for a few minutes and we walked out of the restaurant as we walk together by the train station.

' He's been quiet for a minute... I wonder?... is he still thinking or something. I know somethings is off with him, something like what thought? I'm so confused right now ' thought sadly.

" ...Valerie... " he speaks sadly.

" Yeah? " I reply.