Together Again

Rouis pov

I was in the hospital for a few days, and I'm in good condition with my wounds healing up very well. Valerie came in wearing a beautiful dress, and I was surprised to see that Valerie's true boldness is strong and wise as ever.

 Valerie came in wearing a beautiful dress, and I was surprised to see that Valerie's true boldness is strong and wise as ever

" Hey... " she said.

" Hey " I said.

" How are you doing? " I ask.

" I've been good.. though Saya and Saito are picking on each other as usually " she giggle.

" And Saito is doing well at home healing up, and I healing up as well. Though Saya isn't hurt, and that's good... Legoshi is free thanks to my step-father. Riz is getting the help he needs, and Pina is safe which is a relief but... "

" Valerie? " I said as I place my hand on her face.

" I'm sorry for lying about Riz... I just want to help him though.. he was the one to tell me the truth of what he did to Tem as he thought that he couldn't trust me, and I know he couldn't hide it anymore as he tried to forget the horrible memories that hunt him even the loneliness carry the burden of his pain and suffering... sorry " She said with sadness and guilt.

" It's okay Valerie, because now I know how you feel about helping others with the pain that never goes away, and you healing the pain from the inside of their hearts as you heal mine. And that's why I love about you Valerie, you never give up on everything and everyone because you fight for them through society " I said with boldness and wisdom.

We share our kiss as the sound of the door entrance opened revealing that my father have come to visit me.

" Hello Mr. Oguma " she smiled.

" Hello Valerie, visiting my son I see " he said.

" Would you let me and my son talk for a minute? " she nodded as she walks out.

" Rouis... I've ordered a prosthetic foot of the highest quality that will get you back to walking " he said.

That's the first time he's talked since he got here.

" Th-Thank you...! Father " I said.

A prosthetic foot of the highest quality, a hospital room that's as fancy as a hotel... and he's speaking as little as possible. He displays his complex and mature emotions with statistics and logic. That's how the male named Oguma expressed his feelings... I have to face my father for real this time.

" You're back now. We're going to talk about the future " he said.

"... Alright " I said.

" The first exam is at January 25th. Your physician says you'll have your new foot before then " he said as he handed me the paper.

" Thank you for the trouble " I said.

" First things first, the university you're going to: Galdona University, your entrance exam's schedule has been decided " he said.