We Met At Last

Valerie was going to college at Cherryton Academy were my friend Rouis was. Her parents were very excited about her going to the academy and was really proud of her for being myself in the way that Valerie was. And now that Valerie got her life in Cherryton could get a new start and start her new life in the future.

"Wow I'm finally here" Valerie said, as she enter into the school she have seen carnivores and herbivores in great harmony in the academy.

But the animals are looking at her and as she make her way to the office she bumped to a red deer that she knew since 1st grade. It was  Rouis her first best friend.

"Rouis!?" Valerie said.

"Valerie?!" He said, as she hugged him in embrace.

" I'm so glad to see you" Valerie said in excitement.

" I'm glad to see you too how are you and your family. " He said as she asked, " Oh I'm fine my parents are doing good and I just got here to get in role to join a club" he ask "Well I better get going if you need anything I'll be around but its great to see you again Valerie" " Me too see ya" Valerie said as he left to class and she was on her way to the office to meet the principal and she had my own room in number 190.

Valerie have her school uniform on and she is going to join a club as she know which one is the best for her. Honestly she's nervous about the clubs that she have to join and make sure someone is on their own behavior or if they don't have bullies in the club but she was getting some food and went outside and eat to enjoy the sunset as she saw that white bunny sitting alone. Valerie went towards her and said hi to her and she said "Oh hi you must be the new girl right " "Yep that's me I'm Valerie nice to meet you " Valerie said with kindness.

"I'm Haru please have a set" she said, as we chatted for 2 minutes until Valerie saw a rabbit with two different colors of black and white.

"Well if it isn't the slut and the freak how nice." She said to me and her in a moody way.

"Hey new girl you better go before she steals your boyfriend" then Haru said "its not my fault that your boyfriend kissed me and beside a guy like that should really just use a girl like you to his advantage now move." She pushed her to the ground.

"HEY" Valerie yelled and just as she was about to dump a bucket of water Valerie saved her from getting wet by the bully.

"Listen here we were the great harlequin couple until you destroyed our bond and I hope that I go and tell the whole student that you've been sleeping with other boys in school. Let's go" as she walked away I was so wet for getting dumped by that bully and asked "Who was that girl and what did she mean by sleeping with boys?" Then Haru said "That was Mizuchi she had been doing it for a long time" "Well I better get going and dry my uniform but if you need anything let me know okay." Valerie said.

"Okay see ya" Haru said as she walk away.