Fight For My Friends

Valerie was helping Haru in gardening club and she asked me, " Have you heard anything about Rouis?" " No why..?" Valerie said.

" He had his ankle broke, and he didn't tell anyone about it but, he's fine now after being knocked out from his broken foot. " She said, she can't believe that he didn't tell anyone about it, nor he didn't tell Valerie... she rush downstairs, and reached to the nurses office to check Louis.

" Rouis....!" Valerie groaned at him, as he noticed that she was mad that he didn't tell me about his ankle.

" ...Valerie..?" He said, as she punch him in the shoulder because that's what he gets for not telling her anything.

" OW! What was that for...?!" He said.    

" That's for not telling me about your ankle!" Valerie yelled.

" You know how much I hated that you keeping secrets from me!! Especially when you got hurt and never tell me that!!!!" He looked down, and he knows much about how Valerie feel about being worried of everything and everyone.

" I'm sorry Valerie but, I just- " Valerie stopped him, and said " I know what you're saying, and I understand. But, I know that you want to protect me, and everyone else. I know that drama is important to you as longer than you think you'd be able to make it to your own business. Its gonna be my business no matter what, because I am going to help you and everyone else in this school even if I have to take my very last breath of it."

His eyes widen up, and he was amazed by her words and her confidence in the way that he was in pain she wanted to take the pain away from him.

" I love that you're always here to help me out, and I hope you do." He smiled, and we hugged.

In day 3, Bill will be playing as Adler.. she's very proud of him in being the character but, she was wondering about Legoshi as, he be playing as the villain for the theater. But, it doesn't suit him very well...

Legoshi pov

I was amazed by Bill being the hero in the role of Adler however, I'll be in the villain role.

" Is everything alright Legoshi..?" She said.

" I don't know, but I think that... things are going to be terrible when I'm on stage..." I frown.

She's pat me on my head, and said, " Don't worry you'll do great just... think about what you do if someone else is hurt by someone, and you saved them with every breath you take. Trust me you'll do great, just have a little faith." Her words are so beautiful, and her eyes are sparkling like stars and glowing like the moonlight.

In today is show I was reading the chart titled of the character, until I heard Bill coming in as, I smelled something from him.

" What is it...?" Bill asked.

" Rouis and I were out in the hall gossiping about you. Nothing bad..." I walked towards, and sniffing him around him.

" Whoa, hey you're making me nervous..?!" He flinched.

" Bill.. you-" " OH, I GONNA HIT THE BATHROOM!!!" He yelled.

" I'll be right back." I lied, following Bill to the bathroom.

" oh, following me to the bathroom uh, you in love with me or what?" "Tell me, what do you have...?!" I questioned him.

" Hahaha, I knew a wolf like you would be able to sniff it out... do you wanna taste, is that what it is..?" He grin a smile.

" Uh, that's-" " Human blood.." he said, as he pull out of human blood, and that blood belongs to Valerie.

" Hey it goes without saying but, its not a students blood or that human student. But, I would like to get a taste from her though, and I got it from a friend of mine. I keep it incase of an emergency, and this will quote for some first time don't you think...?" He said, as I pushed him to the window with anger.

" Whoa, hey take it easy hear me out. Its easy living in the shadows for so long but, unlike you I want the spotlight! How can you understand, when do the shake for the herbivores and the omnivores!!!" He yelled, and thrown me to the window as he walked out. But, he's got a point, I have no right to judge. And... Valerie..... I thought about her, and its time that I stopped running.

Valerie pov

I stand behind the stage, and watched Bill preforming as I saw Legoshi entering the spotlight he's acting differently he dropped the sword running towards Bill, and punch him. I knew it wasn't an act so I run so fast to the costume room and put on a angel outfit.

It took me 30 seconds to rush out in the spotlight as Bill held a sword to kill Legoshi, and I flash through with my sword to stop Bill from killing him then I said in words, " enough imposter, you're killing days are done

It took me 30 seconds to rush out in the spotlight as Bill held a sword to kill Legoshi, and I flash through with my sword to stop Bill from killing him then I said in words, " enough imposter, you're killing days are done..." everyone gasp and cheering me with excitement. " You're killing rage belong to the pit of fire, and you are not worthy to be the grimm reaper. Now return Adler to his body where you find it, and wish you never spill the blood of the innocence by the Lords name as I condemn you back to hell now begone with you imposter leave, and the villain that you are as the villain that you will be. " he ran without a word, and I looked at Legoshi.

" Are you alright." He looked at me like I was his gurdian angel as he took my hand, and the crowd was cheering us.