Pacific Dogwood Flowers

Me and Haru are helping the flowers to get some sunlight and I was planting my favorite flowers called pacific dogwood. My parents first met in the forest where my mom's favorite flowers were blooming in and my dad clumsiness fell in the bush and that's how my parents were met. We were gardening for 3 minutes until we met a wolf and a anteater in front of the door.

" Can I help you with something?" I ask.

" Oh,um I forgot to do something at the drama." He lied.

" W-WHAT!!?" Legoshi yelled, after the anteater shut the door.

Now its just me and him, " Hi.." I said by waving, as he waves back shyly, and he kinda gently as a wolf.

Reminds me of my dad-wolf with my mom.

" Hey would you mind if I move your tail?" I said, he nodded and his tail is really soft.

He's been helping me out in the gardening club until he noticed my arm and said" Hey, what happened to your arm?"" Oh I don't remember..." I lied.

" Wait, you don't know?.." he said, I was lying because I didn't want him to feel left out. " yeah, I think that I've scratched myself and not realizing it." I lied again.

" Well here's the roses for the  theater. I hope you'll come back again soon. " " Okay.." he said shyly,  and I respond " by the way I'm Valerie." " ... Legoshi. " he responded shyly, 'Legoshi... what a cute name.' I thought.