Happy and Safe

Walking down the stairs, I pulled my phone out of my pocket while walking back down to the first story of the house. It was only about 3:00PM, so I felt Jordan would sleep for a couple hours, maybe until around 6:00 but who knew. As I walked to the stairs, I realized that Aaron wasn't downstairs to hear our plan for tomorrow. I should probably ask if he wants to come. I thought. Turning back around, I walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Uh, yeah come in." He allows. Opening the door, I watch as he quickly glances at me and back at the computer. "Hey man, the house, Jordan, Andie and Jake I are all going to Six Flags tomorrow. You want to come?" I ask. "I wish I could, but I gotta stream again tomorrow." He tells me. "Oh, damn. Alright man well I'll leave you alone." I sigh.

  Walking out of the room, I frowned while closing the door. Aaron is a great friend, great roommate, and really fun. But he is constantly playing Fortnite, and streaming. It's not that it's necessarily bad, I just think it would be cool for him to do more stuff with us.

  As I reentered the livingroom, everyone gave me slightly weird looks. Not weird as in they wanted to kill me brutally, peel my skin off, eat my organs, chop off my dick, and then feed the rest of my to snakes weird. But weird like, suspicious. Suspicious smirks I guess you could say.

  "What?" I scoffed in confusion. Soon, I realized they were giving me that look, becuase Jordan was in my bed. She was sleeping, I don't see why they always did this. The only person acting normal was Andie. Thank god for her.

  "You've got a girl in your bed." Jake snickers. "Yeah, and? Cry about it." I joke. Walking over to the couch, I sat down next to Sam. "Oh, also, I asked Aaron if he wanted to come to Six Flags but apparently he's streaming tomorrow." I inform. "Dude, he's always streaming." Corey complains. "Whatever, his loss." Jake adds.

  After a while, everything started leaving. Sam and Andie stayed down here, but Elton went to the gym, Corey and Devyn went to their room. Probably having sex or something. And Jake had gone home not too long ago. Like Jordan, I decided to show Andie some of me and Sam's videos. I guess Jordan had told her about out channel and all, so she was curious.

  "So you guys really go exploring things like this?" Andie asks enthusiastically. "Yeah, we've been doing it for a long time, so we thought why not make a YouTube channel. And that's what we did." Sam explains. "That's awesome." She smiles. "Yeah, it's really fun." I agree.

  "Jordan has always wanted to go to abandoned places. She'd constantly ask me, and ask me to go to one with her, over and over." She begins. "But I've always been a bit sceptical about all that. I don't want to get in trouble with the cops or get caught and all that." She says.

  "Yeah, understandable." I relate. "You know, Colby and I were talking about how we want to bring Jordan with us in a future video." Sam implies. "You're kidding!" She smiles. "No, we're not." I chuckle. "Oh she's going to love you guys forever. Does she know?" Andie wonders.

  "No, we would want it to be a surprise for her." Sam advised. "So don't tell her I'm guessing?" She assumes. "No telling her." Sam and I clarify.

  Hours more go by, and Jordan is still asleep. Andie borrowed a swimsuit and went in the pool with Devyn and Sam, Aaron was still in his room, Elton was doing whatever, Corey was also doing whatever, so that left just me.

  I decided to go into my room for a bit after everyone went off and did their own thing. Surely enough, when I walked in, Jordan was still asleep on my bed. "Aww." I whispered in a giggle.

  Quietly tiptoeing in, I closed the door behind me and gently as I could, and turned on my laptop.

  As I was looking for things to watch, I couldn't stop looking at Jordan.