Surprise!

That same homophobic girl from earlier was staring at Andie and I as we left the building. She was staring a bit too intensely as well, not gonna lie I was a little intimidated.

Everyone started heading to their cars. "Wait!" I called out.

The others stopped and waited as I suddenly requested.

"Colby can I drive your car?" I asked. "What?" He questions. "Can I drive your car?" I repeated. Confused, he slowly handed me his keys.

"Sure? Why though?" He wondered. "Well, I had a little something else planned but I don't want any of you knowing what it is until I come back out of the place." I explained.

He paused for a moment. "Well won't we be able to just see where we are when we park?" Luckily I thought this over already.

  "I'm not gonna park at the building, I'm not that dumb." I stated.

  "But wh-" I stopped the boy. "Just get in the car." I interrupted. Slowly, he handed me his keys and I walked to his car. Now in the driver's seat i watched as he and the others shared the same confused expressions. Well, other than Jake. He was unfazed and just excited to go somewhere.

  How could I tell? He was already in the front seat. I found it funny how Colby would have to sit in the back seat of his own car.

  Next Andie hopped in, then Colby who was visibly unsatisfied when he opened the passenger door to find his grinning friend in his seat. I flashed him a toothy grin as he dragged his feet walking to the back of the car.

  "Dramatic." I scoffed. "Fuck off." Colby whines.

  With a chuckle I started the car and checked to make sure everyone else was ready to go. Yep.

  ______________________________________

  Once we got near enough to the place I found an area on the sidewalk to park. Thankfully I wouldn't have to walk all that far. Everyone else was right behind me and parked right behind Colby's car. Good for them was that the area we parked was shady which meant they wouldn't get burnt up by the sun. Although to be fair it wasn't very hot out since the sun was somewhat going down already.

Unbuckling and unlocking the doors I grabbed my wallet and hopped out. I held the door open and leant inside. "Alright." I said with a sigh. "I'll be back in.. I don't know 30 minutes max?" I told my friends. "30 minutes? Jesus where are-" Colby began.

  "Shut it, pornhub." I jumped. This new nickname came from that day when Andie caught Colby wanking his wiener. Quite honestly I like this nickname. Wallet boy was kind of getting boring.

  Colby instantly closed his mouth and sank into the seat out of embarrassment. 

  "30 minutes max. I'll be back." I said.

  Colby POV:

  The first time Jordan called me a random nickname it stuck for a bit. I'm guessing this new one would be around for a while. How wonderful.

  Andie and Jake had a hard time suppressing their laughter, but oh well. I have to admit it is kind of funny.

  I watched as Jordan walked across the street. Her head turned both ways and she sped up her steps until she got to the sidewalk across from us.

  The road was old. Really old. A light grey rather than the black you see when streets are new and redone. It was cracked and god I don't even know how many potholes were there. But in a way, it was nice.