Celebration pt. 3

ATTENTION! This chapter will include use of the F slur. Note, I am in the LGBTQ+ community which means I am aloud to say it. Though, I don't like saying this word, but I am only going to include it in the story. If anyone feels uncomfortable or offended by this please let me know and I can change/remove it. Thank you, and enjoy!

  We both walked away and explored the place more to search for another game.

  Colby was still looking at the little strip with pictures of us. I could hear faint giggles which I'm sure would be louder if the arcade wasn't so noisy. "Why did you pull my mouth like that?" He asked in a chuckle. I peaked my head over to relook the image. "I thought it would make a good picture." I paused. "I was right."

  "Unfortunately you were." The tall, smiling boy agrees.

  He folded up the strip in half and slipped it in his wallet. I glanced over in slight worry he'd just hide it in there and forget about it. Colby noticed, "I'm just keeping it in here until I get home, don't worry." He flashed a grin.

  My face got hot. "I'm not worrying, I was just watching." I lied.

His lips curled into a knowing smirk, his blue eyes pointed down to mine. "Alright." he shrugged, not believing my fibs.

  I opened my mouth and took a breath to say something, but a pair of hands stopped me as a felt weight being set on my shoulders. Both the baby-faced brunette and I turned around to see Andie jumping around anxiously. "Come with me!" She screams over the music.

  I think my friend may be a little bit deaf, because she wasn't shouting, or yelling, or just raising her tone. She was screaming. I was surprised her vocal cords didn't give out right then and there, or blood didn't ooze out of her throat. Sorry, that may have been a little bit dramatic. Needless to say she was being obnoxiously loud.

She ran off without any further warning, so out of curiosity Colby and I ran after the eager female.

  Everyone else was surrounding one of those motorcycle driving games while staring at us two. "Colby drive, Jordan sit behind Colby, I sit behind Jordan." Andie instructs. "Why?" I question. "We wanna see if he can win with the two of you on the thing with him." Sam explains.

  "Only if you guys don't huddle around us like it's a middle school fight between tiny kid Luke and big boy Terrance." I joked.

  Colby had sat down already and was waiting for me and Andie. I put one leg on each side of the fake motorcycle and sat on the limited amount of room I had, scooting myself as close as I could to Colby so my other friend had some room. I wrapped my arms around the boy's stomach and linked my fingers together so I wouldn't fall so easily. I felt weight being pushed up against my back and arms wrapping around my stomach, indicating Andie was now behind me.

  I got pushed up as much as I could against Colby there was hardly any room for me to breathe. I felt flittering in my stomach which followed by red around my cheeks as usual.

  Why hello.. Dominic. I thought with a mental roll of my eyes.

Outwardly, I was fine. Laughing.. and chattering with the others. But inside I was full of panic. Kind of like gay panic, but this time for a boy.

  Sam leaned over and swiped his card since none of ours were necessarily accessible. Colby began pressing a bunch of buttons to get the game started and ready. My head was peaked over his shoulder to watch the screen. I heard engines coming through the speakers as two girls in sparkly, tight, red outfits made frame. They each had black and white flags that looked like checker boards.