Photo Booth

Andie pops out from the side of a Pac Man machine. "What did I miss?" She blurts, startling the ones of us who noticed her.

I smiled as I turned to Colby. Knowing what I was looking at him for, he gave a nod allowing for me to continue. "Well this girl came up and asked us for a picture." I paused for a while and watched the curious girl grow antsy waiting for me to finish my sentence. "And she wanted me in it."

My lips separated forming a wider smile than before.

Still, she was confused and didn't get what I was trying to tell her.

After waiting for an understanding that hadn't come, I finally told her straight up. "Dude, I got recognized." Andie's face lit up when she finally got the point. She began saying other things quickly, too quick I couldn't under her absurd babbling. Eminem who? This was a Rap God moment.

Colby's POV

The girl's picked up their pace and started walking ahead of us. Laughing and smiling came happily from the both of them. Clearly today would be a day Jordan would remember for a long time if not forever. I could say the same.

Seeing her smile as wide as she was brightened my mood. Not that I wasn't feeling my best before, it just made the day 10x better.

The way her hair bounced around with her excited dancing, hearing the way she laughed, the way she brushed her hand through her hair, the way she beamed of happiness. I swear everything went into slow motion when I was looking at her. I'd give anything to see her happy 24/7. In all honesty, I hope I never see her cry sad tears. It still hurts me when I think of how upset she looked that day when I found out about her old job.

Then again, if I could be there to comfort her in every bad moment of her life I would in a heartbeat. I never want to hurt her. And if I do? Let's just hope I'd be able to forgive myself.

Normal POV:

The rest of the time went by rather fast, but that's alright. I still had lots of fun, I almost pissed myself laughing a few times. I think Elton may have actually peed while laughing.

Now, we had played all of the games in the whole arcade. Well technically not all of them. A few were out of order but that doesn't count, right?

"I think we should take pictures in the photo booth first." Corey states. "No, let's cash out our tickets and get our prizes first." Aaron argues.

"That's such a dumb decision." Elton adds.

"I have to agree. I mean we'll have all our stuff, and we'll have to leave it outside the photobooth. Someone might steal our stuff." Says Sam.

"Fine, you be the unreasonable ones." Aaron jokes.

After that strange debate all of us headed off to the unoccupied photobooth. Same routine as last time only Andie and I went in instead of Colby and I. The dark haired friend of mine sat up straight and put her legs together as I sat on her lap. Our expressions kept serious as I struggled to balance on her thighs. The lady voiced us through what was going to happen, and when to pose.

A click went through the speakers and our first picture was taken.
The next three pictures we switched our positions each time but kept stern looks on our faces even when wanted to burst of laughter. Once that was done, Jake hopped in next.

Again, the lady voiced us through the familiar process and prepared us for our photos. Jake put his arm around my shoulders as I did the same to him. We both put on painfully wide smiles as we waited for the first photo to be taken. As usual, a loud click was presented through the speakers.