𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 01

It looked like the beauty of Busan couldn't get any greater but the sight that met the man's eyes proved him wrong like every day.

His feet giddily making way to the designated Royal Monarchy's office made him take a deep breath as the knights for his majesty's security bowed to him standing in attention. The flag of the Korean Royalty displayed in its proud predicament made him smile at it subtly as he knocked at the door receiving immediate permission to enter.

"Good afternoon, Your Majesty." His back bowing he bent down in reverence.

"Good afternoon."

The emperor's eyes glancing at him briefly, he nodded at him before lifting up the file that was kept open on his desk and had been the subject of the last of his work session.

"The revenue reports have quite a remarkable shift." He said pointing downright on the numerals mentioned.

"I suppose it is the Prince's doings." He added.

The man in waiting instantly broke into a smile as he looked at the Monarchy of Hanguk himself while he proudly reflected upon his son's work.

"Yes, your Highness. It is indeed his grace's explicable hard work for making it easier for the farmers this season."

"I see. Well, I approve of this plan. You can tell him that the royally attested papers will be sent to his office later."

With the last of his curtesy, Royal secretary Lee Songju left the King's main office making his way finally to the Prince's quarters to give him the complimentary news that he had just received.

  ~♛~

"Argh!!! What the hell!"

The continuous bantering inside the room was not only loud but was deafening to the point that the servants passing by the particular chambers were flinching at the slightest noise.

The occasional cursing turning into a full-fledged war of cuss made even Lee, who was obviously acquainted with such ruckus, take a deep breath before he knocked over the large mahogany doors to the Royal Prince's chambers asking his permission for his admission into the room.

"Come in."

The word of attest coming from inside allowed him to open the door only to be met by a pillow coming straight for his face which he caught hold of immediately before it could hit him, thanks to his reflex.

"You ungrateful withering rat! Don't you feel ashamed of cheating!?"

The roaring statement of accusation made Lee look at the two men standing in front of each other holding the joysticks of the video game that they were playing prior to their fight.

"Rat? Rat!? Yah! I am the Crown Prince's secretary, his respected advisor! How can you call me that!? And for the fifth time...I did not cheat." Seething back, the male pushed the other.

"Can you two degrade yourselves any less?"

The fed-up voice of the young man that Secretary Lee had actually wanted to meet, rang as he made his way out of the joint office in his room.

"Your grace." He bowed deep making the duelling lot avert their eyes from each other's scouring ones as they received the same treatment once the man turned to them.