𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 03

The path to his office had always been a short distance, especially when he would have decided to retire in his private cellar for a couple of drinks with his confidants but today, it appeared to be longer or it must have been the inkling of curio...

The path to his office had always been a short distance, especially when he would have decided to retire in his private cellar for a couple of drinks with his confidants but today, it appeared to be longer or it must have been the inkling of curiosity in his being that he had regarding this governess that Vante couldn't stop gushing about earlier.

How she was well versed in the subject she was a scholar in, how she was an immaculate beauty that could make people submit to her at her will and how she was a woman of dignity and high values for she didn't let any one subdue her by their dominance.

The door to his office remained closed as the female he had wished to speak to stood outside in attention, her stature completely straight, her hands behind her back as she waited there silently.

"Miss Rosaliá."

His voice echoing in the dark hallway as he approached made the woman to turn her head at him with the stoic look on her face before she smiled a bit and bowed to him on his arrival.

"Why are you standing here? You should have waited inside." He said opening the door, allowing the female to step in. Her eyes looking around the beautiful interior of the place, Rosaliá turned to him immediately, not wanting to give the Korean Royal her back.

"I found it less vexatious to be waiting outside, Your Highness. I wouldn't want to make a bad impression on my first day in Busan." She said with her voice a tone lower than most of the shrill female voices that was stereotyped, along with that whispery hint to it.

"I hope you didn't have to wait for long."

"Of course not." She said as the Hanguk Prince sat in the articulate blue and white embroidered couch and cushion palate in his office set up, gesturing the woman to take a seat as well.

"Thank you." She said bowing back as she sat down, her legs coming together as she tilted them to a side, her gloved hands resting on her knees.

"You are very," he started speaking as the Royal Advisor knocked on the door, before allowing the servants to take in the tea that had been prepared,"regal in your manners."

The Prince completed his sentence making Rosaliá to look up at him in a bit confusion.

"I am glad you approve of my etiquette, your highness." She said making Jungkook to give off a smile as the maids served them their tea and placed them in front of them to partake.

"So, you are Korean, I assume?" He asked making Rosaliá to smile up at him.

"Partly. My mother was a pure Korean while my Father, Danish." She said making him nod at her as he read through her statement.

"Was? Isn't she..." he trailed off.

"No. Both of my parents aren't in life." She said making him nod at her as he brushed off the topic quickly in fear of making it uncomfortable for her.