𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 14

She had expected a reaction but she had not expected the Queen, her majesty Sorah to actually become teary eyed at her sight

She had expected a reaction but she had not expected the Queen, her majesty Sorah to actually become teary eyed at her sight. Rosaliá was used to being in the centre of attention because of her unique eye colour that was a trait that she had received from her dad's side of the family—the Danish side.

"These green eyes..." her majesty murmured as she cupped her face while trying to think so hard over something that she was mentally ploughing the flattened land to bring something out that would tell her what she wanted.

"What's your name?" She asked ignoring all the surprised and worried looks that people were giving her but Rosaliá remained indifferent as she just smiled at her.

"Rosaliá." She said making her frown a bit as she nodded very slowly as if telling herself that.

"Rosaliá..." she pronounced carefully as her hands slid down to hold her by her shoulder before she hugged her.

"My love."

His Majesty, Ji Hyun, a bit worried at his wife's behaviour held onto the small of her back as he patted it.

"Are you okay, Your Highness?" Rosaliá asked when the two stood apart form the embrace.

"Uhh...yes...yes. I am fine. You just remind me of someone." She said making Rosaliá to bow at her as she brightly smiled at her before holding the hand that was clasped around her wrist as if the queen didn't want her to go anywhere.

"I hope I reminded you of someone good." She said making the Queen sniffle a bit as she nodded at her before looking at her husband who smiled lightly.

"She looks so much like them..." she whispered looking back at Rosaliá as she caressed the latter's face.

"She does but you know—"

"I know." Her happy smile dissolving into a sad morose, she smiled forcefully this time before looking beside the Danish governess to look at her son who was frowning lightly at the exchange.

"She is very beautiful, just like Insu says." She said making the said Princess to giggle at them all before she dragged Rosaliá to the table as they sat down to dinner.

"So tell us Rosaliá," his Majesty, Ji Hyun spoke making Rosaliá look at him, "how long have you been studying about psychology?"

"Around four years." She answered confidently making Insu to bite her lips as she suppressed the proud grin that was urging itself to come out.

"Ahh. Quite a lot of time. Insu doesn't stop complimenting you at all. All we hear is how Rosa explained that to me which was so absurd before, how Rosa makes everything else so much easier and better..." he said chuckling at the nineteen year old who was frowning and mumbling at him to stop embarrassing her.

"I love Insu, too." She said making Insu gasp as she smiled before hugging her side.

"How about you two accompany me and Jungkook to the games tomorrow?" He asked making Insu look at him in awe.