𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 38

"Happy?" He asked as his eyes squinted at the lot of fucking royals who stared mindlessly around while the young commandant still sat on his knees, staring at the bunch of bullets by him, as they lay scattered

"You people have absolutely zero consideration of the help that you get, don't you?" He asked holding his hips.

"Insulting her as if she was a complete stranger! She was in front of you all these months! God damn it!" He yelled looking directly at the Korean trio who remind mum.

"Liability? Her presence is just delaying your impending death you fool!" He roared in his baritone as he looked at Soobin who flinched back.

"And you." He pointed curtly at the Hanguk Prince as he strode to him.

"You keep saying that you love her right? What happened now? Left her all alone while these guys lashed out their insecurities over her?" He asked digging his finger on Jungkook's chest making the male to stare at him in defiance.

Swatting away his hand, Jungkook stepped up himself as he clenched his jaw.

"There is no excuse for lying."

"There is,  if it is necessary to keep people alive!" Taehyung shrieked.

"So you know about her reality?" He asked wide eyed.

"I do and trust me," he said prodding at him fiercely, "it is better her identity doesn't get revealed, I don't think you people have the fucking guts to tolerate it." He spat.

His breath heavy with aggression, he turned around leaving them all to suffice themselves over their conversation.

                      ~ ♛ ~

"So...," Insu smiled brightly at the woman in front of her, "how do I look?"

"The most gorgeous I have ever seen of you." Rosaliá smiled back.

"And all thanks to you! I had no idea you were so prompt in hair dressing, Rosa." She said gushing over her skills.

"No wonder you are a stunner yourself." She said making Rosaliá laugh as she held her shoulders and glanced at her one last time.