𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 27

With his brown beady eyes focused on the lone figure who stood stagnant in the middle of the lounge, Jungkook sweared the silence to her being was eerie to the point where he was battling within himself to just take Rosa away from the tense air th...

With his brown beady eyes focused on the lone figure who stood stagnant in the middle of the lounge, Jungkook sweared the silence to her being was eerie to the point where he was battling within himself to just take Rosa away from the tense air that was suffocating the hell out of him.

He could only guess the pressure she had upon herself.

"You shouldn't have spoken so brazenly, Miss Rosaliá." Advisor Min's gruff voice made it known as he paced from one end to the other as he and Vante sat back quietly not making an attempt at irking the advisor any further.

"She is a respected Royal who could declare the annulment to any and all alliances that have been created with the South Korean royalty for your anger management issues." He spoke with a firm indignation, making even him shudder at the voice of his scold.

His eyes leaving the older male's as he settled them back on Rosaliá, he saw how the woman was absolutely unshaken by his tremoring reprimand. Her eyes dead set on the floor as she stayed absolutely still listening to him scolding her relentlessly.

"You are going to apologise to her sincerely tomorrow." He said making Vante sit up as he eyed the Danish advisor incredulously.

"Hyung—"

"I am not talking to you." He bore holes into Taehyung's handsome face with a growl making the young lord sir back as he threw his head back and surrendered from him being Rosaliá's protector once and for all.

"Do you understand?" He asked making Rosaliá look up at him as she took a deep breath before speaking.

"I am afraid I won't be apologising to her." She said calmly, completely ignoring the look of irritation on Min Yoongi's face as he tutted in annoyance before holding his hands to his hips and looking at her.

"And why is that?"

"Because my father had not raised me to bow down to people who don't deserve my respect. For all I know, I would proudly step down and leave the palace if you name my banishment, Advisor." The bitterness to her tone making Yoongi flinch made Jungkook know that Rosaliá's message of not stepping down to Kiesha's arrogance had been delivered loud and clear.

"No one is getting banished." The voice of the eldest in the troop resounding from the entrance, the Hanguk Prince watched the German Prince walk in before he sat down by him while his advisor stood by Rosaliá.

"And I talked some sense into Kiesha. She was ashamed of her behaviour and promised to privately apologise to the said maid and get the matter solved." He said making Rosaliá scoff softly as she averted her eyes away from the Royal company.

"Rosa—"

"I will be taking my leave, your highnesses." She spoke stopping Yoongi in between his speech.

"I wouldn't want to be a hindrance to your evening." She said bowing to them before turning and leaving them all in an awkward moment of silence.

                      ~ ♛ ~