𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 36

His knuckles had turned white at how hard he had been clutching them

He was absolutely devastated. With both worry and anger for leaving Rosaliá to be let alone into that myriad of danger willingly.

He was a fool! But he had done that in pure respect and confidence over Rosaliá. For he trusted her to come back to him safe.

The fact that his men weren't allowing him to leave the castle was already a headache but the looming figures of the Hanguk advisor and the German advisor had made his decision making to come to a halt.

They knew him better than anyone, and also that he could conspire to slither out of their careful clutches to go save his love.

"They are here." Yoongi's deep seated voice bursting his oblivion, he sat up to see Taehyung entering the chambers with an unconscious Nievella draped in his coat as he walked inside.

"Oh my god...NIEV!" The French Princess continued coaxing the sleeping girl to wake up in all languages that she knew. But mostly in French.

"Where are the rest?" The German Prince asked making Taehyung release a breath before he turned around to see the Lord Jung walking inside along with a bloodied Rosa that had Jungkook's breath stuck in his throat.

"Get the doctor! Someone!!" Jungkook yelled around making the servants scamper from outside the chamber as they scuttled to go bring the physician.

"Your highness—" Rosa stepped up to him but stopped when the Prince grabbed her by her forearms, not minding the stench of blood that came.

"I TOLD YOU! I should have come with you!" He shrieked almost in agony of making the wrong decision.

"Your grace—"

"Look at you ...Just fucking look at you..." he whispered out the last with a voice grained out, hoarse after all the yelling that he had done.

"Jungkook..." she sighed taking his face in her hands as she made the enraged prince's eyes meet hers.

"It's not my blood." She said carefully making sure he listened to what she was trying to say.

"Huh?" Eyes dismay, he fidgeted as his mind tried registering what he had been told.

"It's not my blood. I am not hurt, my love." She whispered making Jungkook's chest to loosen around the knot that had been tangling itself in guilt.

"You are not hurt?" He asked again touching around her crimson splayed face and neck as he saw how contrasting those beautiful pairs of green eyes looked among the massacre over her.