𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 02

"You look dashing, Hanguk Prince."

The deep voice of pure amusement cutting the air of tension that lingered in the air, made the Prince to divert his eyes to the man in question.

"And you look like you are going to go into cold fit if you not hurry up for the funeral." He deadpanned eyeing the young Lord's black turtle neck attire along with the long black coat, making Advisor Min to snigger at the two as he shook his head.

"Yeah

"Yeah. Whatever." The male rolled his eyes sassily.

"You can at least pretend that you are happy to see us." He added making a weirded out face.

"I am quite pleased, Lord Vante." The Korean Prince nodded back making Taehyung's lips stretch in a bright heart shaped smile as he marched towards him and threw his hands over him, embracing the younger.

"I know." He sighed.

"Okay. Get off me." Scoffing at the unwanted skinship, Prince Jungkook pushed him away gently.

And with much difficulty, the Lord was peeled away from the Prince as Advisor Min took his place.

"Your grace." He bowed before standing straight as he leaned in for a quick hug.

"Hyung, you said you would be here more often, that being the time when we had met in Miami, mind you." Jungkook said making Yoongi laugh as he nodded at him.

"It is my fault. I should have known better than promising something that I couldn't fulfil sooner." He said briefly glancing at the woman who stood there in silence with her wrist still in Princess Insu's hold.

"Prince Jungkook, this is Rosaliá, the governess that we scouted down in Denmark for our Princess Insu." He said making the woman to step forward as Insu eased back her hand, letting her do so.

"Nice to meet you." He said smiling briefly at her before his eyes went to his sister's who was literally bouncing on her feet.

"What?" He asked making her giggle, the sound of which made those present to gleefully resonate her happiness.

"She is so pretty." She gushed lowly making Rosaliá to glance at her as she smiled gratefully for the compliment.

"I am so excited to learn from you Miss Rosaliá." She said.

"I am very thrilled myself to know more about the Korean heritage from you as well, your highness. I have been told that the youngest Princess is well known for her splendid knowledge in the native folk culture." She said, her confident voice sounding among them for the first time in the gathering.

"Of course! Not a problem. I would be more than happy if I could give you back my knowledge." She said making Rosaliá bow to her.

"We will take our leave then." Princess Insu announced as she looked at the guests who smiled at her in return before looking at her brother who nodded at her allowing the young women to take their leave.