𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 30

The sound of his water chucked footsteps that he took on his way out of the restroom made the Hanguk Prince wince internally before he padded on the flurry towel mat just outside to dry out his feet before going to bed

And like his inner voice had the absolute pleasure of having his luck used, he could see the slight silhouette of the woman he wished to see sitting down on the bed to a side as she stared at something obnoxious.

He had been busy for the evening after the afternoon duel when Advisor Park had called his attention on some important issues regarding the ball that was scheduled to happen the next day but the part where the German Prince, his Hyung Seokjin had ...

He had been busy for the evening after the afternoon duel when Advisor Park had called his attention on some important issues regarding the ball that was scheduled to happen the next day but the part where the German Prince, his Hyung Seokjin had been wary of Rosaliá's presence and had constantly kept his tabs had made him curious.

Had he talked to Rosaliá?

He seemed quite acquainted with her when he had seen them talk so freely during dinner. And he had also not ignored the looks of soft smiles that were being thrown at an oblivious Rosa by Lord Jung who he had thought was not very fond of her.

But guess what, he must be smitten by her as well.

He couldn't blame them, his girl actually was a stunner and anyone who could know her, was a goner at her personality. She was bewitching without a doubt.

"Rosa..." he called her out softly but her non receptive manner to his call made him awry.

"Rosa?" He whispered as he sat down on his knees behind her on the bed and draped an arm around her shoulder, breaking her reverie finally when she flinched a bit on his touch.

"You okay?" He sighed beside her as he settled his chin on her shoulder and tilted his head to a few angles so that he could reach her neck and press small wet kisses to it.

"I am fine. I am sorry I spaced out." She whispered back.

"You can tell me what's bothering you." He said pulling her down to his chest as he leaned back in the head rest of the massive bed.