𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 |40

An hour ago

An hour ago...

"I will just come join you in a minute." Vante told the royal diplomats as he nodded at them with a dazzling smile as he freed himself from the less than necessary talks of the society.

While the looming distress of the lack of safety of so many royally important persons was over his head, the part where he was unable to be by Rosaliá's side was making it even more difficult for him.

He appeared carefree, someone who had everything under his control as he looked the part he acted.

Valiant, brave! The lord Vante of Copenhagen. The one who was invincible, a living nightmare for his enemies that they got scared even before his shadow could reveal itself.

What they did not know was how intense his training had been. How he had to sacrifice things close to him to become what he was today. And how it had broken him more than anything to see the same woman who was keeping an eagle's eye out for their enemy, when she used to cry herself to sleep because she couldn't tolerate how heartless she had become.

It hurt him more than anything.

And it also hurt him to think that he had been involved in missions that he couldn't tell his brothers about, when they were direct targets of those corrupt locusts. He knew they would have to talk soon. And maybe it would be sooner than he could think of.

"Taehyung!"

Someone calling his name, he turned to see Jimin waving at him and making pouty faces to get to him.

"Such a cutie." He snickered to himself as he downed his drink before walking up to the group.

"What?" He asked as he stood by him making Jimin smile at him wider as he swung his arm around his neck and got him in a chokehold.

"Are you going to sulk forever?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at him making Taehyung sigh.

"You know why I am upset." He said glancing at the others who suddenly found it better to look away.

"We are going to have a talk soon." Seokjin spoke making Taehyung's smile visible which looked more like an evil smirk.

"Sure, Your highness. I think we have waited long enough." He said.

"And I also need to know everything about the agent that you brought with you." He pointedly told him.

To that, Vante laughed.