𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 26

With their third day in Daegu coming to a blissful end, Rosaliá couldn't help the budding excitement in her stomach, where the dormant butterflies had suddenly been aware of the blooming flowers in her, as she thought of the Hanguk Prince and his ...

With their third day in Daegu coming to a blissful end, Rosaliá couldn't help the budding excitement in her stomach, where the dormant butterflies had suddenly been aware of the blooming flowers in her, as she thought of the Hanguk Prince and his much awaited date night that he had planned.

Even if he was very busy with his Royal commitments and giving company to his acquaintances, the Prince had made sure Rosaliá didn't just think that their on going romance was on a hiatus.

The maiden had secretly wished it wasn't.

And so the Korean monarch had told her before she had left with the women party of the Royal arrangements for their day tour in the snow clad streets of Daegu, that he would be waiting for her in his chambers because he had a surprise date waiting for her.

She wasn't sure how she was going to make it to his chambers without stumbling onto unsuspecting members of the royalty but she was determined to not disappoint him at any cost. Afterall she had been waiting to meet him in solitude as well and not just some stolen kisses and embraces that they shared when they were sure that everyone else was out of ear shot.

"You seem to be very happy today..." the slight whisper bursting her tiny bubble of anticipation, Rosaliá turned to see Insu eyeing her with a naughty grin to her beautiful face as she held onto her elbow.

"It's nothing." She shook her head dismissively.

"I wonder if it has something to do with Oppa because he had been wearing that same shy grin ever since you two had talked last before we set out." She said making Rosaliá to look at her with her big juniper eyes in a slight alarm to her face as her lips parted in surprise of being caught so obvious.

"Ha! I guessed right, didn't I?" The Korean Princess snapped her finger at her as she bounced to halt their ascend up the staircase but all she received was a smile from the maiden who was trying her best to hide it before being too obvious as though it wasn't already.

"Gosh! Why are you so adorable?" Insu chuckled as she hooked her arm back with Rosaliá's who scoffed at her plainly as they made their way up into the hallway that led to the occupied suites.

"I wonder what he must—" the loud sound of glass shattering and steel ware being thrown caught their attention as Rosaliá stopped in her tracks just like Insu did as they stayed silent for an interval to hear where the commotion was coming from.

But the sound of articles, quite heavy and metallic being thrown wasn't stopping and it was quite obvious that someone was in a rage war.

"It's coming from the other end." Insu's soft voice spoke, tensed and aggravated by the fear of someone being in trouble or enraged or something harmful taking her thoughts just like it did Rosaliá's as the two rushed down the opposite direction of where they were originally headed to.

"Ohh! Princess...I-I don't t-think you should go inside—" a terrified maid scrambled out of the chambers from where the sounds had been coming from as she wiped down her face where tears had been etched quite strongly as they had left a trail even if she had tried to rub them off.