𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 34

Nievella was missing

That was the one-line excerpt that would successfully explain the full-on chaos that was taking place in the palace. From Lord Jung barking orders at quarter heads to send out search parties to Advisor Park scampering over every other soldier who came back disheartened with failure.

What the fuck was going on!?

His self reprimand on autopilot, Vante looked around in frustration as he saw how they weren't going forward in anything. And on top of that, Agathka had been crying rivers sitting across him while the German Prince soothed her. Well, he was trying at least.

Eyes red, cheeks red, and the hands that Seokjin was holding in his embrace were red as well, for the Princess had been wringing them in distress of never seeing her best friend again.

He felt her stressed as he remembered times when he would go absolutely feral when Rosa would disappear for days before he would find her in a bistro in the radius of five kilometres of where they refugeed.

Rosa wasn't faint hearted and quite literally could beat anyone's ass badly if they gave her hell but Niev wasn't Rosa. She was a teenager who had zero to no idea of how to commute around Daegu.

"Why did she go alone if she knew she would get lost?" The German advisor's irritated voice pierced his bubble of reverie making him look up to see Agathka trying her level best to not burst into another round of fresh tearful battle.

Seeing as to how Insu was controlling her own emotions over the crying girl, Vante felt the need to think as to why would a commoner suddenly turn missing.

Nobody knew her. She certainly had no foes who would challenge her freedom on the streets of Daegu, that was social suicide if they wanted to be executed for charging on a royal guest.

That led him to only one conclusion.

"When was the last time the guards on the street saw her?" He asked looking at Hoseok who raised a confusing brow at him before answering.

"Around sunset...why?"

His eyes grew in size as he thought about it for a moment.

"When do the royal guards cease outer security?" He asked again.

This time Hoseok's eyes grew wide.

"Sharp 6:30."

"What the hell is happening?" Jungkook entering the scene along with Rosa made the alarms in his head ring loudly.

All the royals under one roof. One going out meant pushing themselves into the pit of inevitable danger willingly. They had no entourage and even if they could arrange it, that would take time.

"They are here." Vante spoke his eyes staring at Rosa whose face hardened as she received the message.

"Nievella is missing for more than three hours now. Her phone is unreachable and untraceable as well. The only information we have is that she was out to explore the street market." Jung explained.