𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 10

The French Monarchy were as humble and cordial as they could be

The French Monarchy were as humble and cordial as they could be. The fact that the Hanguk Prince and the Princess had come to invite them personally to the Winter ball had been taken so far as the most beautiful gesture the Monarchs had ever witnessed.

Additional to that, they were impressed at how the Hanguk Prince had assured them that their territories and power on their own wasn't going to get sabotaged in anyway, moreover, South Korea would do everything in its power to support them if need be.

The French were close alliances and loosing them to the superficial doubt of eradication was sheer stupidity. And it wasn't even the truth. But what had attracted Taehyung's attention most was the blatant staring that Rosaliá was receiving from the French Prince who wasn't being subtle at how he was checking her out. It was a rude gesture for a royalty to do that especially for a lady who was the acquaintance of their guest.

And the fact that he wasn't the only one who had noticed had also made itself appear to him for the ticked jaw and the fake smile that the Korean Monarch beside him gave the French Royal lad was very well perceived by him.

He couldn't help but give a little snicker when the French Royal was trying to touch Rosaliá's hand while they were all having tea when the Korean prince held her gloved hand and brought it down to keep it on her lap instead.

His protective gesture had made the Lord proud, for he had seen only one other girl receiving such special treatment by the Prince himself which was his own sister, who was not aware of this sudden progress in her brother's behaviour, he assumed.

He watched as Jungkook's hand stayed on alert as he spoke to the older monarchs about the upcoming plans of the winter and how the ball was going to be a bit grand this season for it was going to be a celebration before the Princess turns twenty. It was just a pre celebratory occasion.

"Prince Devine here is a very vivid artist as well. He loves to paint." Her majesty, the French queen said as she spoke making the said male to bow to her.

Taehyung noticed how the French Princess just sadly smiled at her mother who never said a word of compliment for the maiden. It was a bit strange but Taehyung knew about the French beauty because of the German Prince, Anton Luis II or more prominently known in their friend circle as Prince Seokjin.

Her Grace, Princess Agathka was his muse and he had told them how she had bewitched him with her splendid beauty and gracefulness. He could see why the oldest of their group had been in love with the maiden for she really was beautiful but she was already taken so Vante wasn't going to try anything. Not if he wanted to be killed by Prince Luis.

"Even the Princess has been known for her knowledge in Art." Insu said making Jungkook to smile as he saw how she was mingling along.

"Ahh, yes but she isn't very good at it." Her majesty spoke making the Princess to lower her head as she bowed in embarrassment at her mother's words.