𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 41

Impatience

Impatience. Anxiety. Hurt. Anger.

A few emotions to name but Jungkook was feeling like he was in a tsunami of feelings. Thanks to Soobin's in-ear he had a small insight over wherever and whatever Rosa was up to but when they had got to know about Taehyung's injury and how badly he had been wounded, they had all lost it.

Thankfully, the situation had been taken control of, and security had been increased tenfolds after the massive invasion over them. The warriors from their army and the troops that had accompanied the German monarch as well as the Danish had made sure not a single royal had been touched or injured.

They were all safe and well but the Vietnamese Princess had been the most shocked of them all. Her eyes had never left the body of the guard who had accompanied her around for the last week when the soldiers had dragged it away before cleaning the place, spotless.

Even the image of Rosaliá so easily shooting the man in the head twice, made his soul tremble. He had fought people but in his lifetime killing had never been a requirement.

"This way." They heard the royal guard say as they walked into the palace medical centre which soldiers used to get treated.

But as soon as he had entered, his eyes fell on the figure who stood there staring at the floor as she leaned against the wall. Her dress covered in spots of red and black, dirt from everything that she had gone through made their appearance on her but the clean face that looked like she was in a trauma told him that she had wiped down her face.

"Rosa." He called making her look up. Her tearful, swollen eyes scanned along his sides at the rest who had come along before they settled on him again, the blank look on her face slowly screwed up as she inhaled sharply while her lips trembled.

The appearance of a tear trail in her cheeks made his heart clench as he saw her sob. Her body shook as she weeped while holding onto her knees and bending over.

"Baby..." he whispered before rushing over to her and holding her tightly against him. His nose growing hot by the second with his own tears calling shots, Jungkook breathed out heavily as he held her to his chest.

"Talk to me, Rosaliá. What happened?" He asked whispering against her sobbing self.

"Hmm?" He coaxed her making her hiccup as she held his shoulders and came out of his safety.

"I couldn't s-save him." She spoke in a low voice.

"Taehyung?" He asked, eyes widening, his heart breaking slowly at the news revelation but the shake of her head made him frown as he held a hand to her cheek and made her look at him when she had lowered her head again while crying.

"Then who...?"

"Secretary...Lee." She cried dropping her head on his chest and sobbing as her right fist on his blazer loosened and dropped by her side but his embrace around her tightened more.