𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 46

"There have been developments

"There have been developments. Very interesting ones at that." Lord Hoseok said as he set a stack of papers with clips binding a few photos that appeared to have been taken from a secret perspective.

Some a bit blurred, some zoomed to show how far the subject was, the young Prince along with the oldest German monarch, peeked into the scattered mess on the table as they scrutinised everything.

"They are running an illegal brothel?" Seokjin asked as he looked up at the Black ace who had his jaw clenched the whole while he examined the reports that he himself had presented the highnesses.

"Not only is it illegal...but they are caring out prostitution on the outskirts of the city. The low lying areas that have slums and the lower class find it an easier means of earning money. Looks like our dear friends from the cult find it extremely amusing. They have been importing and exporting people without a trace. And the major jackpot is that its their headquarters of some sort." He gritted out.

"How is it that none of the national guards caught sight of it?" Advisor Min asked as he pointed at the papers.

"Looks like the prime minister has been taking his liberty a bit too seriously." Namjoon snorted.

"The point is that, this isn't something that has developed over a few months. The whole organisation is a full on business and the set up looks like it has been going on for a good few years now." Jimin said as he picked out the picture of the manor like building that resembled an old abandoned factory, and kept it on the very top.

"They have been taking advantage of the buildings that have been underground in the constructions. I won't be surprised if they had the builder threatened for him to give it up." Hoseok said.

"What do you think about it?" Taehyung's voice sounded troubled as he at last looked at the only woman in the room.

Rosaliá had not taken her eyes off the table that held information if the last known little bunker that the notorious Diktatoren, had under his allies. If they could demolish it somehow, then they would only have to wait for the frustrated leader of the cult to show himself.

The plan was simple. Take out all his burrows, leave the snake without a place to hide, no men to survive by, leave him helpless and angry. And anger would lead him to them.

"If I could get inside it—" She said making the majority of them panic at her suggestion as a collective groans of disapproval rose within which she had just two voices who wanted to comply along.

"I think we could give it a shot." Hoseok said, getting glared at by the Busan Prince immediately.

"No." He seethed in suppressed aggression as he clenched his fists on either side of his body.

"We could hack into cameras if they have them inside the building." Taehyung spoke ignoring the blatant look of warnings that he had been receiving.

"And how do you think would you do it that easily? It's not like they won't have safety firewalls protecting their inner network." Seokjin asked making Taehyung smirk back at him.

"I can think of someone who would want to brush up his college skills." He said, discreetly eyeing one of them as the male sighed at the younger.

"It's been a while, don't you think," Taehyung grinned, "Hyung?"

~ ♛ ~

"I have absolutely no idea why I agreed to this." Namjoon blew air through his mouth in sheer pressure from his mates.

"You did not. We forced you. Tell your conscience that and get to work." Hoseok patted his back making Namjoon sigh as he looked back at the three men who looked like they were going to slit his throat if he moved a finger.

"Could you please..." he glanced subtly at the three who never looked away with their scary glares fixed on those who were supporting it.

"Jungkook." Rosaliá walked up to him with her hands reaching out to him as she held his hands.

"You know this is the only way—"

"I cannot push you into that fucking hell hole." He raised his voice at her making Rosaliá sigh at him.

"You are not pushing me. I am going there on my own will." She replied back making his narrowed eyes squint down at her.

"Is this funny to you?" He asked grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to her.

"No. It's not. This is very serious and I am not at all getting all funny with you." She said holding her hand to his cheek just where she could feel the muscles of his face stiffen.

"But we don't have a choice." She said resting a gentle hand on his cheek as she caressed it to soothe his anxiety.

"I am not going to be involved into this too much, if this gives you any relief." She said asking his approval now.

And as if the Prince was going to deny what his love asked of him.

All Jungkook could do was sigh, and nod his head once as he slowly let his eyes close down on the feeling of her hands fondly coddling him.

"Okay...lovebirds. Let's focus, shall we?" Taehyung rolled his eyes making Jungkook snap his eyes at him before he cleared his throat and sat down.

"So...I would need some equipment to go through the security portals and break through them." Namjoon said as he gazed at Taehyung who in turn looked at Hoseok, giving him a look that showed that the man should know what he was asking for.

"What?"

"Well, do you have the equipments this man here needs or not?" He asked making Hoseok sigh as he nodded before making calls, barking orders here and there to set up a space for Namjoon.

"I think the set up would be done by tomorrow morning." He said making them nod as they looked at Namjoon, who just grimly scowled at them.

"Don't have your hopes high. I haven't been skilling up on programming that way. I cannot guarantee that we would be successful in this." He said making Taehyung and Hoseok snort in amusement.

"Says the one that hacked into the pentagon database for fun." Hoseok grinned at him as he and Taehyung fist bumped making Namjoon smile at them sheepishly.

"Whatever. I just need to remind you all that Rosaliá is going alone into this. I don't know about you all...but we need to be careful if we have to show that the royalty have absolutely no idea about their business." Seokjin said as he looked at them in seriousness.

"If she gets caught, we might as well attack this cult head on." He said.

"I cannot force you to put your faith in me, your highness." Rosaliá said as she lowered her head before lifting it back up with a defiant look.

"If I am certain about this then I would need you to not worry and put your full trust on me." She said.

"I don't think I have a choice here." He said gazing at the looks of hope that had been blossoming around the table.

•