𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 28

"You underestimate us, brother." Vante scoffed at the older male who had the defiance of a century plucked out and stuffed into his platoon pockets for the jutted chin was just intolerable to the Danish lord.

"I don't think so. My men are the swiftest and the most valiant swordsmen that any royalty could ever cultivate." Hoseok smirked as he swinged his sword wayward in a battle stance before sheathing it back.

"Had anyone ever told you that you are insufferably egoistic for your own good?" Taehyung's snarky remark could have done wonders if it had been in the pretence of praising him but...oh well.

"Danish warriors are assholes."

That made a dramatic gasp to erupt from Vante as he took a staggering hurt to his ego.

"Fuck you." He spat making the lord chuckle at him as he patted his butt playfully.

"Don't fret junior, the truth is always a bitch." He nodded teasingly making Taehyung to swat his hand away as he huffed out lividly before facing the snickering lot who were enjoying the free show.

"Stop giggling like girls." He seethed before flipping his nonexistent long hair as he looked away into the bare duel ground that was being used for sword fight demonstrations by the battalion.

The sun was fairly sowing into the horizon and before they would even know the on set of the bitter cold night in Daegu would bite at them. Although the weather had been a darling and the sun a blessing for they had all decided to settle outside for maybe a while before it began to snow yet again.

"Why do you have to point at girls that way?" Insu scoffed as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"No offence Princess, but I was only trying to tease." Taehyung smiled at her charmingly making Agathka giggle as she caught the male sneakily winking at Nievella who sat in between her and Insu.

"Ahh...it's been a while that we actually had a duel bet, isn't it?" Jimin wiggled his brows in said competitive mood that had set about.

"Right. Weren't you boasting about your commandant? Soobin, I think he was named." Prince Anton prodded making the Black ace to clear his throat as he adorned a deep set smirk, quite precarious.

"The best of our battalion, actually." He said making Vante smirk back as he rubbed his index finger along his chin as his eyes went around in search of a certain someone that he had failed catch sight of.

"Where is Rosa?" He asked making Insu sit up as she briefly glanced back before looking at him.

"There. She said she didn't want to disturb so she remained back." She pointed at the figure standing at the edge of the duel field as she remained stoic, observing the fights happening in practice.

The plain brown dirt patched around with greens and pristine white snow around with her fairly tall figure standing there like a sudden abruption along the plane.

"Rosa!" Taehyung's shout seemed to have caught her attention as she turned to their direction, catching his hand waving at her and that adorable rectangular smile that should have already given her a notice of what was to come. Naughtiness, what else?

"Yes, your Grace?" She greeted as she bowed to them, briefly glancing at Prince Jungkook who gave her a toothy grin before looking at Vante.

"Do you think Danish warriors are assholes?" He asked making them all exchange funny glances while the girls giggled at his question. However, Rosaliá stayed mute but her expression did her dirty.

Her eyebrows etched and a scowl on her face made her look a bit more deadly than she should have.

"And how did you arrive on such a predicament?" She asked amusedly, kicking away all passive aggression.