Chapter | 62

"That's him."

Yoongi could feel the anger in him shooting up at high degrees, his blood boiling at the sight of the traitor. The traitor whose every move was all he had followed to end up killing him one day.

"I thought he was-" Hoseok's voice faltering, he refused to take his eyes off what they were seeing.

A severely injured Soobin, tended by Jaehwa who looked like she wasn't injured but the blood splattered all over her and the red stained hands made him doubt it. And there he was, the notorious Diktatoren who had been haunting them for life. Legs a bit wobbly as he sauntered to stand towards the centre, Yoongi felt his breath getting stuck in his throat. His main concern was for Jaehwa, she was always what he thought of first when situations turned awry.

"Is he.." Yoongi turned to look at their eldest who looked paler with every second passing.

"Yeah..he is the dictator to had us all fucked this entire time."

"This is ridiculous." Seokjin muttered under his breath as he grabbed his hair in frustration.

The Hanguk Prince on the other hand had not taken his eyes off of Jaehwa. It was as if the level of anxiety had shot up and hone par it's limit as if stayed standing in one place. A prayer to have her right in front of him but the fact that she was right there but still so far and vulnerable was making him so angry that he was finding himself clenching his fists every minute.

"Is there any way we can go in there?," Seokjin asked as he held Hoseok by his arm pleading him to just tell him one god damn good news that seemed in scarcity, "the idea of Jae...there alone is making me a lot more worried than she looks."

All of them turned to watch what the maiden was doing as they saw her still with her back to the third presence in the room if we were to not count the innumerable bodies strewn on the ground.

"I have never seen a soldier that valiant." His voice sounded like a prick to her ears and Jaehwa was scared that she would start bleeding from there if she didn't stop him.

"I am not a soldier." She gritted, all the while tending to the bullet wound Soobin had as the latter watched her with wary eyes his concern standing a good several feet behind her.

"Rosa." Soobin whispered, fear evident in his eyes as he watched her look up at him with a stagnant look in her.

"Stay here." She said before standing up and taking a few steps back before finaling turning.

Identical eyes widened as they came in contact with hers, his head tilting to a side due to the brought upon confusion in his being. Eyes scanning her up and down he settled for a brief smirk as he chuckled to himself making Jaehwa to squint at him in confusion this time.

He looked just like she knew him to be a decade ago. So different to how she looked, blonde hair to her black raven mane, the facial features evident of the mainstream Danish standards while she stood there a reflection of their mother's Korean heritage. The only thing they had the same were the green eyes. A valuable asset their father had passed on to them.

"A woman," he chuckled more like scoffing, " is the reason behind the death of all these men that I had taken the headache of hiring.."

"You sound like you are disappointed." Jaehwa spoke as she held his gaze, still feral but the lack of nostalgia and warmth at the figure who was supposed to be her older brother was making her laugh at her fate. Almost ten years of chase had ended for her to be face to face with her own brother her Bubba, that she loved more than anything.

When Yoongi had told her how Jeon Jungwan, had confessed the idea of Jaden, her older brother behind the cruel schemes of it all she had felt her ground being grabbed off from beneath her feet. She had lost her mind for the first few months after she had regained her consciousness after which Jungwan had willingly accepted criminal detention to keep himself hidden with the secret that he knew, him being the witness to Jaden killing their mom by igniting the fire that was supposed to kill Juhi too. Jungwan had saved her that day, little Juhi had him as his saviour but that was the last of him that they ever knew.