𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 51

12:16 am

12:16 am.

And they still weren't out. Rosaliá had no problem in waiting but she knew soon Sullivan's battered body would be found and his men were going to raid the whole place for the defaulter. Especially her, because she was the last known person who had been with him.

"God...where are they?" She muttered.

"Are you out?" Taehyung asked her via the in-ear making Rosaliá sigh as she shook her head before replying.

"They aren't coming out."

"You are not to wait for anyone. Get out of there right now." He firmed making Rosaliá to clench her jaw as she looked around while taking small steps in the corridor with her head covered with her dark stole to not let out her identity.

"I can't let them stay here. They said they all leave before 12...it's quarter past 12 now...Something is wrong." She whispered back.

"That is not your problem! Get the fuck out."

"Taehyung—"

"You will stop right there, turn about and leave, Hera." He sounded panicky.

"No."

"For fuck's sake—Rosa? Listen to me..." and then came the man that she knew would play advisor for he was one. And Yoongi knew she wasn't going to over rule him.

"This is not rational. You need to leave before you get caught." He said making Rosaliá shake her head as she lifted up to look at cameras but Yoongi spoke back.

"We can see you but we can't lag the footage to let you off. So just leave before something wrong happens."

"Arghh—no!" The sound of women screaming made Rosaliá stop as she was about to turn around and go.

"Wait..."

"Rosaliá—"

"There is..." she whispered as her feet walked themselves down a tiny hallway that was so different to the rest of the corridor, and behind that door, the screams of women made Rosaliá fists clenched right at her dress on the sides.

"Rosa...don't." She could hear Yoongi's constant coaxing to out her of the trouble she was willingly inviting herself into.

But she was far from him to control her now.

The door she opened led her to something she wished no one had to ever see.

Crying women at one side of the room, bruised, bloodied, with cuts on their arms and tears streaming down their red cheeks that were starting to get violet.

"What is happening!? We don't have a camera in that room, Rosaliá for fuck's sake what the hell is happening!" She could hear Taehyung shouting but all she could see was how the same women she had come with today to the hellish fortress that housed more sins than God should allow, now naked and battered like they had been used for some kind of moronic pleasure.